• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xbox One Launch Thread [Thread being archived 1/1/14]

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
I feel like if nothing else the Xbone's UI looks very slick, if it's not as entirely broken as the insiders suggested.

Batigol

Banned
Still on the fence about where to get the xbone. Ain't got the room nor time for both consoles so I have to choose

Went with PS3 this generation mainly because of the free online, now without that it's up in the air. But I prefer the xbox ui, launch line-up and achievements over trophies.

On the other hand, everyone I know is getting a ps4

Ugh :(

Gonna quote myself because I'm a 50ppp peasant

derFeef

Also pretty curious when we see more of this:

9046185892_a17f79218d_o.gif

Crimson Dragon |OT| This Orta be good.

That's it... internet is done...

Doffen

Still on the fence about where to get the xbone. Ain't got the room nor time for both consoles so I have to choose

Went with PS3 this generation mainly because of the free online, now without that it's up in the air. But I prefer the xbox ui, launch line-up and achievements over trophies.

Wait a few months and see who got the most appealing games and features for you.

Jarrod38

Friday cannot come soon enough.

Games I'm getting
1) Dead Rising 3
2) Call of Duty Ghosts
3) Battlefield 4
4) Ryse (maybe)

Kacho

Leave it to chance. Select one below and go with that.

Xbox
Xbox
Xbox
Xbox
Xbox

Kydd BlaZe

Also pretty curious when we see more of this:

9046185892_a17f79218d_o.gif
Definitely.

This was one of the more intriguing titles at E3. The art style looks amazing, and iirc it's supposed to be a 4 player co-op, open world tps with parkour elements. This has potential to be pretty big. Really need to see some gameplay!

How is the XB community on GAF? My friends list on my 360 is pretty sparse, even though I've been on there a long time.

Can we add Gamertags to the OT for anyone wanting to?

MLCodest

Guys I canceled my Amazon pre-order about a week ago because I was sure I could just walk into a store on launch day and get one, as well as not getting packages delivered til around 6pm. After seeing the response to the PS4 and every store around me being out of stock, did I make a colossal mistake?

hwalker84

Cant wait to see how this goes and everyone's impression. Mine will be sitting in my office waiting for me for when I get back from Japan on November 30th.

Top Bottom