• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Anime has invaded Super Mario maker

dani_dc

They had a big booth at Jump Festa with Komi (author) Mario Maker courses.
Expect the other girls in the pictures to follow.
qb3olQp.jpg

JNMTtgu.jpg

0EO3WtZ.jpg
Last one is a free pamphlet given at the event back in December.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Glad Nintendo supports best girl. They chose by far the best girl. I don't really care for 2D mario games but this is something that interests me.

Zubz

Banned
Nintendo so bias where is my american cartoons like venture brothers, archer or king of the hill?

I was going to let AnimeGAF have their day, but now that the ideas of The Monarch or Archer costumes have popped into my head... Well, they're absolutely impossible due to the nature of those shows, but I'd go nuts over them.

I could see an "All Ages" cartoon like Regular Show or Steven Universe getting a costume, though.

Darn, I always thought she was cute, partly due to her uniform and ribbon. :(

i honestly thought the anime was okay but yeah YMMV depending on how well you take really cliche rom com and shaft :p

edit: also i think this is pretty sweet weird that its nisekoi above something like one piece or naruto but its pretty cool nintendo is just going nuts with the mario maker costumes

-Horizon-

The thing with Nisekoi is, I thought the start was great. But then after reading the manga till chapter 100 something I just gave up on it. Because it didn't go anywhere.
The anime is nice looking though at least and is pretty faithful to the manga even though it cuts some side chapters out.

rrvv

The anime is decent RomCom. is just that The manga is dragging the thing now.

Thought now we are going to have some end game

tbf it seems right now the manga
is sinking every possibly harem member with marika,haru,tsgumi all being shot down and seems like its heading towards the end

-Horizon-

Shaft seems to want to put Madoka everywhere too. Can we put her in with Rosalina in Mario Galaxy 3? I'm sure they'd get along.

Akhe

The thing with Nisekoi is, I thought the start was great. But then after reading the manga till chapter 100 something I just gave up on it. Because it didn't go anywhere.
The anime is nice looking though at least and is pretty faithful to the manga even though it cuts some side chapters out.

Filler like there's no tomorrow. 10 chapters to explain one little damn thing.

dani_dc

tbf it seems right now the manga
is sinking every possibly harem member with marika,haru,tsgumi all being shot down and seems like its heading towards the end

Yup, Manga dragged for some 50-60 chapters but it's going at a good pace now, it has the least amount of dragging of any sucefull romcom I can think of.

This is like, 95% of self aware-ish Harem series. None stick the landing.

They had a big booth at Jump Festa with Komi (author) Mario Maker courses.
Expect the other girls in the pictures to follow.

Last one is a free pamphlet given at the event back in December.

In hindsight, this is why I shouldn't be so surprised right now. Still bizarre!

Now, uh, when's this hitting NA?

also where's onodera

Depends on your tolerance for shitty high school romance. I found the comedy consistently decent-to-good though, and there's always SHAFT's production values to enjoy.

I'm told that there's like 50 chapters in the manga where nothing fucking happens though. Didn't seem to be adapted at any rate...

I read Nisekoi for like 70 chps and got bored, will do what I did for ichigo 100% and wait til it over and read the last chap to find out who he chooses.

Depends on your tolerance for shitty high school romance. I found the comedy consistently decent-to-good though, and there's always SHAFT's production values to enjoy.

I'm told that there's like 50 chapters in the manga where nothing fucking happens though. Didn't seem to be adapted at any rate...
The manga is the stupidest, most agonizing slog of all time. Holy hell.

Yup, Manga dragged for some 50-60 chapters but it's going at a good pace now, it has the least amount of dragging of any sucefull romcom I can think of.

im feeling the same way for a harem series that started strong-dragged a bit im quite liking the pace of the manga currently
but its still kinda bleh that outside of marika haru and tsugumi got shot down with smaller arcs kinda wish they had a bit more but considering there overall roles its be to expected

Top Bottom