• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Humble Origin/EA Bundle -- Bonuses: C&CRA3 Uprising (Steam/Origin), Populous (Origin)

Status
Not open for further replies.

KarmaCow

Going to ask again, it vanilla BF3 worth playing/downloading or has the community moved onto the stuff in the premium packs? A ~20GB download and Punkbuster are some significant roadblocks.

So can we activate the Origin and the Steam key of the same game?

If the game is available on Steam, you can get a Steam key as well as an Origin key to redeem.

Gbraga

Just bought for DS3 and The Sims. Giving away the rest of the keys, quote to reveal:

Dead Space 1:

Burnout Paradise:

Crysis 2:

Mirrors Edge:

Battlefield 3:

Play nice and take only one each, if you claim one please post to say so!

There are steam keys too :)

jokkir

Got the non-beat average games since I own both of those already. Hopefully the BF3 expansions get added in though
3AQmK.gif

Great deal, obviously. I'll buy it when I know if there is a bonus game and if yes, what it is. I guess it'll be Dead Space 2, which would be cool.

Too bad BF3 isn't the Premium version, I guess I'll have to get that when there's an offer for it. But you can't complain too much for that price.

Kudos to EA for donating their share to diverse charities. Hopefully that will improve their image a little.

There is a sale on premium that makes it 16$, so in total if you just want bf3 premium it would come up to 20$

Atrophis

Absolutely amazing deal.

So bought. So, so bought. I guess you can use Steam and Origin keys for each game when available?

fijim

Banned
Wasn't the Humble Bundle originally all about DRM free games? With all these Steam/Origin deals recently it seems they have forgotten about that.

where Dead space 2 ??

Possible bonus game that they might add later on. As I said before, I was looking through the Steam Database, and I noticed that almost all of the bundle items were last edited 9 days ago (Except for Medal of Honor, which was edited a day ago). Other EA games that were edited 9 days ago, but are currently not in the bundle:
Dead Space 2
Bulletstorm
Medal of Honor: Airborne
Command & Conquer Red Alert 3: Uprising

jokkir

Hoping for ME3 next week. I want to see what the fuss about the ending is all about and probably hate myself for playing it.

Possible bonus game that they might add later on. As I said before, I was looking through the Steam Database, and I noticed that almost all of the bundle items were last edited 9 days ago (Except for Medal of Honor, which was edited a day ago). Other EA games that were edited 9 days ago, but are currently not in the bundle:
Dead Space 2
Bulletstorm
Medal of Honor: Airborne
Command & Conquer Red Alert 3: Uprising

Bulletstorm! Well, that would be a pleasant surprise. I've been waiting for a deal on that game forever.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom