• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Just Cause 3 Bavarium Sea Heist DLC trailer.

Hanmik

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mKMcUuxWRAo

JUST CAUSE 3: BAVARIUM SEA HEIST DLC coming august 11th. 2016 for expansion pass holders - general release 18th of August

Brave the dangerous waters of West Medici in your new rocket boat and infiltrate the Stingray, a mysterious research facility, home of the rarest and strongest weapon ever created by the Eden Corporation. This content pack includes a brand new location to explore, missions, a new challenge type, the heavily armed rocket boat and the devastating “Eden Spark” lightning gun.

• Liberate the Medici coastal waters of Scolio, home to Eden Research stations and the mysterious “Stingray” base.

• Drive the deadly rocket boat “Loochador”, using its multi-lock missile launchers and miniguns to defeat the formidable Black Hand Fleet.

• Infiltrate the Stingray base to steal the deadly “Eden Spark” lightning gun and unleash elemental death on your enemies in all new storyline and missions.

• Power up the Eden Spark further with mods earned in the “Boat Invader” challenge.

The BAVARIUM SEA HEIST content pack is priced at $5.99 / €5.99 / £4.99 whilst the entire AIR, LAND & SEA Expansion Pass is available for $24.99 / €24.99 / £19.99.

Here is a gif showing the DLC running on PS4 and Xbox One..

WuBIeKL.gif

How about they fixed the game on all platforms first, besides that the DLC looks cool but they should iron out the problems first

OVDRobo

Thanks for the laugh from the gif.

Such a joke that they continue to make DLC for this game when it performs the way it does on non-PC platforms.

ISee

Latest patch improved the random memory leak feature on PC. Now the game is only able to start in like 1 out of 10 tries.
But I'll still buy the DLC, because they will surely fix it.

OCD Guy

This is disgusting.

I bought the game while it was on sale on PSN and feel violated. Why not fix the damn game?!

Corpekata

Banned
DLC looks pretty boring / bland compared to the other two. The wingsuit and mech stuff at least can be used for a huge chunk of the game, but the boat probably wouldn't see much use outside of the DLC.

xrnzaaas

Awesome gif. I'm glad I was able to sell my copy at about 2/3 of the original price before the real patch shistorm began.

ArjanN

How about they fixed the game on all platforms first, besides that the DLC looks cool but they should iron out the problems first

Not to be a dick but I see this a lot and while it sucks that the performance on console is bad, that's kind of not how this works. I'm sure the time schedule/work on DLC is all essentially set in stone beforehand.

Fury451

Banned
They keep releasing great looking and creative DLC that I can't play because their game is broken on my console.

Kremzeek

Thanks for the laugh from the gif.

Such a joke that they continue to make DLC for this game when it performs the way it does on non-PC platforms.

Yes I really can't believe they have the cheek to release this but not fix the broken performance.

SHAME ON THEM

Vex_

Banned
I guess the dlc is only truly compatible with the neo and scorpio????

Watch them try to resell this as a goty version that mysteriously just works properly on those systems.

Avalanche haven't handled this well at all, but I suspect most of the blame should fall on SE's shoulders, who probably won't allow Avalanche to deviate from the DLC schedule to work on fixing the performance.

Not to be a dick but I see this a lot and while it sucks that the performance on console is bad, that's kind of not how this works. I'm sure the time schedule/work on DLC is all essentially set in stone beforehand.

In that case I can understand that because it's where all the focus is right now. Also on a side-note that GIF accurately describes the problems the game currently has.

Avalanche haven't handled this well at all, but I suspect most of the blame should fall on SE's shoulders, who probably won't allow Avalanche to deviate from the DLC schedule to work on fixing the performance.

Yeah I don't really blame Avalanche for this at all, the blame is solely on Square Enix for not allowing enough time for them to iron out the problems along with the DLC schedule and that's a shame because this game is tons of fun when it works.

B4D1E

I thought that was my browser stuttering the gif lol

I hope they'll work hard on patches after the last DLC is out. But I know dreams never come true...

Lucifon

Fix the console versions first then maybe, just maybe, I'll buy your DLC. Until they sort that there's absolutely no chance I'll give money towards DLC.

I thought that was my browser stuttering the gif lol

I hope they'll work hard on patches after the last DLC is out. But I know dreams never come true...

There's still hope, Arkham Knight finally got fixed on PC and it took almost a full year to get it working properly.

Now the port is actually worth it

This looks cool! I'm looking forward to this.

The game runs at 60 fps for me but it's a real shame that the console versions run so poorly, it's very disappointing that they haven't fixed the performance of them.

After the jet pack DLC I've never touched a vehicle. Boats especially. The Hammer of Dawn weapon looks cool though. The game is really damn fun. Though I'm on PC, which is a whole lot different than what the consoles offer unfortunately.

etta

my hard graphic balls
Takes some balls to release DLC before making sure the game actually performs at acceptable levels.

Top Bottom