• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Just Cause 3 Bavarium Sea Heist DLC trailer.

vgamer1

I refuse to redownload this game to my PS4 until they address the framerate issues. It's absurdly bad.

I even own the season pass - not gonna get me to redownload.

What sucks is my son loves the series so much. Just driving and flying. And even he, at 8 years old, sees that the product is broken. He asks me all the time if they've fixed it. And I have to disappoint. Big fuck you to Avalanche.

OCD Guy

I refuse to redownload this game to my PS4 until they address the framerate issues. It's absurdly bad.

I even own the season pass - not gonna get me to redownload.

I'm hoping a performance patch is released for the "Neo". Unlikely but I'll have my copy waiting in my digital library just incase.

I was excited when the last patch dropped, as I thought they might have made a few improvements, but quickly realised that performance was still crappy

ArjanN

It seems like kind of a shitty thing to do, releasing new, paid DLC when your game is a technical disaster on consoles.

So they're really going to sell DLC before fixing the game?

Like I said above, that's not really how this works. This DLC is all still part of the season pass they had at launch, i.e. the time/budget for this was already budgeted out. Any additional unexpected work would probably have to be specifically ordered by SE.

TVexperto

They have to be trolling us users ?? Especially after the DF video ... how can they just ignore the players and keep putting DLC out instead of fixing the game!?

I have a feeling these guys are stuck in a place where they have to finish the game before they end up actually fixing it.

Hopefully that's the case and a nice patch comes out soon after their dlc season ends.

therapist

lol the gif is great

its fucking shameful how they have handled this game
to keep releasing DLC without fixing the framerate is just fucking laughable

I want to get this on pc , but i also dont want to give them any money

a shame , as JC2 ran amazing and was seriously fun

I have a feeling these guys are stuck in a place where they have to finish the game before they end up actually fixing it.

Hopefully that's the case and a nice patch comes out soon after their dlc season ends.

To make it up to people who already bought the game, they really should do some decent DLC for free once the season pass content is all done with.

Top Bottom