• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tearaway Unfolded: Special Edition Unveiled

killercow

PS4_Tearaway_Unfolded_Plush_Toy_3D_ENG_1.png

Tearaway_PlushM_Pho1.jpg

Inside this rather snazzy box, you’ll receive your very own iota plushie along with a copy of the game which includes the ‘Torn Away pack’ featuring a bunch of exclusive decorations, costumes and papercraft to have fun with! Take a look at our previous blog post which details all the sweet loot you’ll get in the Torn Away pack:
http://www.mediamolecule.com/blog/article/tearaway_unfolded_release_date_and_pre_order_details

http://www.mediamolecule.com/blog/article/tearaway_unfolded_special_edition

The Special Edition will be available in the following regions: Australia and New Zealand, France, Iberia, Benelux, Norway, Middle East, South Africa.

"We are still putting the finishing touches on the Special Edition, so at the moment this list is not final and could be subject to change therefore we recommend checking with your local retailers for availability as they're very limited!"

Xater

It's a great SE but the real bummer is this:

The Special Edition will be available in the following regions: Australia and New Zealand, France, Iberia, Benelux, Norway, Middle East, South Africa.

RK128

.....Of course this isn't coming to NA X(.

Plan on getting the game for the PS4 this fall (would love that as a first PS4 game, as plan on getting the thing this fall :)), so it would have been nice if this edition of the game made it to US :l.

Jawmuncher

No Atoi though? That's a easy pass then. Seems odd considering she's been getting the main advertising this go around.

Looks awesome, even more excited for the game now. What an odd selection of countries. Being in Australia I'm not complaining though, hopefully it'll be up for preorder soon. It is odd that it's Iota...

I'm too old to own something like that.

but i want it

Edit - Today I learnt that there's a country called Iberia. Now I know how Americans feel.

Volotaire

This is a great plushie toy. A shame that it's not coming to the UK.

However, given this should come to Amazon, people in the UK could purchase this from Amazon France with no extra custom charges.

weekev

Banned
Reading the full info, the country list aint final yet.

"We are still putting the finishing touches on the Special Edition, so at the moment this list is not final and could be subject to change therefore we recommend checking with your local retailers for availability as they're very limited!"

SerTapTap

No Atoi though? That's a easy pass then. Seems odd considering she's been getting the main advertising this go around.

I would be even more crushed if it were Atoi.

It's weird they started with Iota and no female character, Atoi is a far superior character.

Reading the full info, the country list aint final yet.

That's sounding better but...still, WTF? That country list reads more like what you'd expect in a "will not be available in" list

coolasj19

Why are you reading my tag instead of the title of my post?
Did they pull the countries they were gonna distribute this to out of a paper bag?

Hugstable

Banned
Lol come on, they seriously aren't releasing it in the US. Why do i get the feeling they are just going to shove this game out again and not try to get people hyped and advertise it alot. This is honestly the best platformer you've ever had and may have for awhile, Advertise it more, pleaaaaase!

i want Tearaway 2 someday :(

BTA

That's pretty cute, but there's something that feels a bit weird about them going for a plushie and not papercraft. I loved the original (it was my first Vita game), but I never went back and 100%'d it like I planned so I'm not really itching to move on to another version.

It's a great SE but the real bummer is this:

...and now I have no reason to be tempted to.

Megauap

We are still putting the finishing touches on the Special Edition, so at the moment this list is not final and could be subject to change therefore we recommend checking with your local retailers for availability as they're very limited! We don’t want you to miss out!

I hope so, would buy this day one!

Armigr

That's weird, the original PSBlog post about the special edition said they were going to make a plushie of the other character.

JyDNbrr.png

It's a shame too, because I like her design much better. :(

Shiggy

I know a developer from there! ...he may be buying me this SE if they don't expand the list.

Looks fine from the front IMO but the "paper fold" doesn't translate well to fabric

To be clear, I find the general character art and design of Tearaway great. I just find this plushie incredibly ugly.

As an Australian that will get this....

Wut. Strange choice of countries...

The webpage says The Special Edition will be available in the following regions: Australia and New Zealand, France, Iberia, Benelux, Norway, Middle East, South Africa. We are still putting the finishing touches on the Special Edition, so at the moment this list is not final and could be subject to change therefore we recommend checking with your local retailers

Its possible more countries will be added, strange their home country is not listed.

I actually wish these non-Americans got some paper crafted stuff :(

It'd be really cool if we got some scrapbook art collection too. Guess the game just isn't big enough for that. I hope Sony pushes this game decently. Will they do anything for Tearaway or Until Dawn?

Top Bottom