• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Modern Warfare Remastered gameplay from "Crew Expendable" incoming

etta

my hard graphic balls
Official YouTube channel
Drift0r gameplay and some comparison
9S2yNBY.jpg

qlgA0Nh.jpg

tVa80vf.jpg

MUgpVLb.jpg

Wu5i4PX.jpg

axUNJWo.jpg

GW2cK2T.jpg

https://twitter.com/charlieINTEL/status/753636147977293824
Stand by. Gameplay from #MWRemastered's Crew Expendable gameplay is incoming.

antitrop

That was awesome, as good as it ever was. Looking forward to the 1:1 comparisons with the original.

This year is shaping up to be a nice little apology for Black Ops III.

icespide

Banned
there's so much more hype for this than Infinite Warfare, I really wonder if Activision could have just released MW Remastered as this years Call of Duty

Looks great, definitely the MW we know and love. That MP5 sounds nice! I do, however, think I will not spend as much time in MP as I thought I would. Been thinking about it; I predict most will go through the motions and it'll be cool to play everything in it's updated form, but it is still a game that I played hundreds of hours of. Worried it will not grasp my attention for long, and that is ok as the asking price for it on top of Infinite Warfare is not all that much, especially if you have Amazon Prime where the game is only $68 (MWR for $8 hell yeah).

Big_Al

Unconfirmed Member
Looks tasty as fuck, looking forward to both this and Infinite Warfare.

Mp5 sound remaster is wack. Non existent preorder canceled.

Sounded perfectly fine as it was silenced. That's one of the things that disappointed me with the footage, I just want to hear some gunfights with remastered sound and when he picked up that AK and didn't fire it I was like 'F.....uuuuucker!'

M52B28

Banned
Looks tasty as fuck, looking forward to both this and Infinite Warfare.

Sounded perfectly fine as it was silenced. That's one of the things that disappointed me with the footage, I just want to hear some gunfights with remastered sound and when he picked up that AK and didn't fire it I was like 'F.....uuuuucker!'
The one thing about Call of Duty 4 that annoyed me was the sound of the weapons. I'm glad they changed the sound design.

I absolutely cannot wait to re experience this campaign. The mood, the set pieces, the action is probably the best I've played.

AudioEppa

Sorry if this seems off topic, but I've been seeing a lot of activity with companies using Facebook recently, is there some news I missed?

zsynqx

Woah, graphics looking very nice. More importantly the weapon handling looks nearly identical to the original game. Now I need to see some MP.

Can't say I remember Gaz touching the player when he says his "The ship's sinking, we've got to go - Now!" line.

As much as I like Crew Expendable, it would have been nicer to see a new mission, maybe Charlie Don't Surf or something. Probably too long, though.

RoboPlato

I'd be in the dick
Damn, that looked perfect. The lighting and effects are hugely improved while still looking accurate to the original release's style.

Infinite Warfare's campaign footage from E3 looked great, to me. I just play CoD for the campaigns.

Yup, same here. That's why I really love the bundle for this. $80 for two campaigns is worth it to me, especially when one of them is guaranteed fantastic.

Top Bottom