• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Multiple Sources: NX info tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.

FZZ

Banned
Hey all another NX thread but this time we have substantial info

Tom Phillips of Eurogamer

Number of people have now told me tomorrow's Red Dead trailer will only be the second biggest gaming announcement of the NeXt couple days...

Laura Kate Dale of LPVG

If you're waiting on official NX reveal its seeming like Tomorrow (Thurs American Time) may finally be the big day from what I'm hearing.

More

Unclear if this is a direct or just a news dump, intent is to get a bunch of info out ahead of investor briefing end of the month.

And everyone's favorite Emily Rogers

Tomorrow will be an interesting day... :)

I know tweet threads aren't usually allowed but I asked a mod for verification so it should be good

Almost there everyone

Edit:

Gamexplain said they confirmed it with their sources too

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u6IrOWSFNVE&feature=youtu.be

https://twitter.com/Nintendo/status/788900045089181696

Google Translate said:
[Information] than today at 20 October 23, the image of the all-new concept game machine "NX (development code name)", and published in the Nintendo website. About 3 minutes is a short video, but please see it if you want.

Pinky

Banned
tumblr_inline_o68qzkgCL51qa21fj_500.gif

SgtCobra

About goddamn time, I'm off to bed and when I wake up I want to see some concrete info do you hear me multiple sources??

rewkol

I already have the day off tomorrow, this must be fate. Bring on the NX! (or the reveal date, or anything please Nintendo)

FlynnCL

Unconfirmed Member
I'm really curious how they'll approach giving us NX information. It's been such a long time of silence that I'm not expecting a full reveal.

But, here's hoping that we get a Nintendo Direct from this. I really want to know the line-up.

Richie

Expecting a reveal date.

A surprise blowout Direct out of fucking nowhere would be fantastic and so batshit insane I'd forever love Kimishima for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom