• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

White woman undergoes cosmetic procedures to make herself ‘black’

41e7192fcb0bec33.png
igt8xvc9cromahaiiid9.jpg

Move over, Rachel Dolezal; there's someone else out there with even more issues. German ”model" Martina Adam, also known as Martina Big (because of her insanely huge breast implants and appearances on Botched), has completed her transition into a ”black" woman.

Adam has also spoken out about her experiences as a ”black" woman and has complained about people not believing that her passport is valid.

”I'm a black girl with black hair, so I have to change very soon my passport," Adam says in the video below.

http://thegrapevine.theroot.com/german-white-woman-completes-her-transition-into-a-blac-1796362130

lock if old.

Alienfan

Shes clearly got some form of mental illness / body dysmorphia. She needs help. She doesn't need to be turned into some internet meme and laughed at. Come on GAF, you're better than this. Leave that shit to the UK tabloids

ape2man

Well at least she does not live in the US. Being mistaken for having a non white skin could be very bad when encountering the police there.

I think in germany people just think "o there is that crazy girl again"

Wow. Just a reminder in case: There is no such thing as being transracial and please don't compare this woman to transgender peoples.

Lord have mercy lol. What procedures did she have to go through to get her skin like that? They literally inject her with melanin hormones, lol?

jay

When that guy had a ton of surgery to look like Beiber, plenty of people posted vapid "you do you" crap. Apparently some of us only notice a mental disorder if it makes a person look terrible (ok, the white to black thing is also hard to ignore).

That Beiber guy later committed suicide.

EGM1966

Before the lock I'll just saw wow. I mean I guess if we're going to have gender swaps why not race but damn.

Oh well hope it works out for her I guess.

EGM1966

Those are not remotely comparable though.

Why not? I mean if you're going to change sex why not race? What's the difference? If you're going to allow change based on personal identity and preference on what basis do you draw the line in one area but not another?

Top Bottom