• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Wow! Multi-track Recording Software Kicks ASS

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I was bored today, being home sick and all. Downloaded some program called Acoustica Mixcraft and have been messing around with it. So I tried my hand at putting a few vocal tracks together and seeing what the result would be. And what's the best way of testing multitracking software? Why singing barbershop, of course! So I attempted to sing My Evaline, using Weezer's version as a template :) About 15 minutes and four tracks later, this is what I got:

http://mysite.verizon.net/res1md1v/misc/myevaline.mp3

Yeah, please excuse those annoying pops from my breath. I was using an old, cheap, $2 PC microphone. And please, don't hurt me for this topic. ;)

Anyone that's interested in music recording has probably long ago discovered the joys of multitrack recording, but leave it to me to just now roll along and find it out. I can't wait to try my guitar with this thing. That is if that cheap-ass mic will even pick it up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom