• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Skullgirls DLC Character vote | The Campaign united us, The Voting will destroy us

Johnz

Neo Member
Take back your words.

Team time powers

jojos.gif

he is a bad father with a confusing hair/ hat or hat/ hair...

vote beowulf instead..just cause..

He doesn't need to freeze time to win battles..

his stand is manliness and a chair to the head.

VLNvJ.gif

It's the best stand really..although it should probably be called a sit instead.

Magical moe galaxy-harnessing badass with a sword. Pretty enough to tickle that kawaii nerve, but with enough character for people to claim she's not your average cute girl. Or maybe because she's young, but not too young. More mass appeal than the other specific characters?
I'm not entirely sure how Annie can be considered "moe" by any stretch, but hey, whatever gets her votes, I guess.

I voted Annie/Minette, fuck metavoting

I'll regret this later

On the other side of the coin I finally put in my vote for Eliza ... and Minette.

First time Minette's showed up on my ballot throughout the entire campaign. I blame you, Q, and MikeZ's endorsement for getting me to switch sides in the final hour. Fact of the matter is Minette needs the votes to stay in Top 4 more than Annie does and whether it's Annie, Minette, or Eliza that ends up taking the final round I think I'll be happy with the outcome.

It's certainly going to be interesting if it's 3 gals and Beowulf in the finals though ...

Still #TeamEliza

I'm looking forward to Annie/Minette cannibalizing eachother and making way for the real competition that is Eliza v. Beowulf

Dreavus

I voted Annie/Minette, fuck metavoting

I'll regret this later

I don't think you'll regret it. How is meta-voting even possible when we have no hard numbers to look at? You'd have to be very sure of how much support a given character is actually getting before getting all strategic would do anything except screw you over

7Th

I don't think Minette will move forward, anyway. The support for Stanley and Issac is too overwhelming. I think the original Annie/Eliza/Beowulf/Issac prediction is the most likely.

I'll say this much. Everyone in the top 8 will add to the game's numbers and audience in one way or another. It's only a loss if you've got 1 or 0 characters to play right now, I guess. If the votes are this close then it's only a big deal for picky folks, really.

You fools

A Mannie ticket will lead to the downfall of one or the other. We need that 3-1 split to favor our gal.

I'm playing a dangerous game.

If Final 4 is Eliza v. Annie and no other female then Annie (who I consider a very likely candidate in the last round) probably has the advantage, something has to offset that...

Who's my favorite little pawn?
solblade44514bd4fb53789t.jpg

You are!

synce

Minette would be cute, the only problem is you know she smells like fish :p Very surprised at round 2 results. There's no one in there I really want to play as

I'm playing a dangerous game.

If Final 4 is Eliza v. Annie and no other female then Annie (who I consider a very likely candidate in the last round) probably has the advantage, something has to offset that...

Who's my favorite little prawn?
solblade44514bd4fb53789t.jpg

You are!

Fixed.

#TeamBloodChair Forever!

Azure J

You fools

A Mannie ticket will lead to the downfall of one or the other. We need that 3-1 split to favor our gal.

Don't look at me, I just vote what I want. I'm too dum for all yer book learning statistics 'n shit. I just want some Eliza and an Annie is fine too.

#TeamBloodyStars

Beckx

Not getting this vote splitting nonsense. I think you're deceiving yourselves if you assume that, say, all the Minette fans will vote for Annie if she's the only female character left, or all the Stanley fans suddenly go Beowulf.

Assuming that male/female is the determining factor for a majority of voters is a real stretch.

Azure J

Honestly, the big reason why I hope Eliza pulls a coup here is so that I know one of my likes gets in comfortably. I don't like her chances in the second round when everyone's going to be feral as hell, especially the fanbases of people who make it to final round here. The stuff you're all seeing here is the calm before the real storm.

Edit: Agreed with Beckx

QisTopTier

XisBannedTier
Honestly, the big reason why I hope Eliza pulls a coup here is so that I know one of my likes gets in comfortably. I don't like her chances in the second round when everyone's going to be feral as hell, especially the fanbases of people who make it to final round here. The stuff you're all seeing here is the calm before the real storm.

Edit: Agreed with Beckx

Don't worry I voted for her.

Don't look at me, I just vote what I want. I'm too dum for all yer book learning statistics 'n shit. I just want some Eliza and an Annie is fine too.

#TeamBloodyStars
Eliza is fine. I don't think there is much overlap between the two. Really, it is the guys who are competing intensely with one another. The only ladies competing for each other's votes are Annie and Minette to an extent. Aeon and Eliza are just pulling their votes out of the ether.
Dude is busting a cosmic nut.

No, because most people voting for Annie don't like Minette why should I push a character I don't like.

I rather lose being honest with my picks than scumbag rigging.

Annie/Minette have the similar "girly" appeal, and if Annie or Minette wins they at least you can expect the voters to go to the other one, unless you're saying everyone else will want a male character next

Top Bottom