• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Microsoft's Exclusive Spawn Checks Out the Xbox One

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
https://www.facebook.com/xbox/posts/10151743578506023

alzhGv0.jpg

Unfortunately due to Facebooks stupid comment = share on news feed system, this crap is free marketing.

Fuu

Formerly Alaluef (not Aladuf)
I'm surprised to see someone confusing Spider-Man for Spawn instead of the other way around.

Red UFO

If you think the Xbox Facebook page misnaming a comic book character is "embarrassing" then I just don't know what to tell you.

Wynnebeck

Banned
Kinect still having trouble with black people.

LOL OH SHIT.

Funny thing is I remember going to G-Star 2010 in Korea and MS had a booth with Kinect displays so I decided to try it out and watched for a good 20 minutes while the MS Korea reps tried everything under the sun to get the camera to calibrate me to no avail. They gave me a free 30 day XBL code to make up for it lol.

Hex

Banned
If you think the Xbox Facebook page misnaming a comic book character is "embarrassing" then I just don't know what to tell you.

If you think Microsoft not even taking a few seconds to "Bing" something before posting it is not embarrassing than you are a bit too forgiving.

thefit

He looks confused someone probably knocked the poor bastard over the head while in line fo nachos and dragged him there.

def sim

It isn't a big deal, but they're at an event filled with people who might think otherwise. It can be off putting if MS seems unaware of things like this.

Eusis

Please tell me beyond people on GAF who actually care about this mistake?
I'm sure serious Spiderman/comic book fans would actually be MORE indignant than the average poster here. I'm more stupefied Spawn still mattered enough for someone not attentive to make that kind of mistake.

Top Bottom