• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Spike VGAs (VGX) are 3 hours long this year, have extended gameplay demos

Nirolak

Mrgrgr
Yep, three hours.

Spike said:
VGX

About The Show

Tune-In Saturday December 7 at 6 PM ET / 3 PM PT

VGX, the next generation of Video Game Awards, is an all-day gaming experience, and a true binging dream for gamers.

VGX will break news worldwide by showcasing world-premiere game trailers, in-depth extended demos of the next generation of games and interactive one-on-one interviews and panels all in an intimate studio setting.

VGX will be streamed across Xbox One, Xbox 360®, PlayStation®3 (PS3™), Twitch, iOS and Android devices, and available globally on VGXLIVE.com, Hulu, Yahoo Screen, the Yahoo Screen app and Viacom properties Spike.com, ComedyCentral.com MTV.com, MTV2.com, BET.com and GameTrailers.com. VGX will be live streamed for three-hours on Saturday, December 7, beginning at 6:00 PM ET / 3:00 PM PT. Spike TV will also air highlights of the show as "VGX Replay" on Monday, December 9 at midnight.
Source: http://www.spike.com/vgx/about

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
Screening during the three day window I'll be visiting my folks and locked to mobile internet.

Fingers crossed for Mass Effect 4 and Deus Ex 4.

Time to hype this up again to undeliverable heights like the Sony launch event!!

I predict.... The Last Guardian surprise launch at the event for the PS4!
Nintendo teams up with Sony and delivers the SNES CD attachment add-on they were supposed to release, only this time it will be for the PS4.

DieH@rd

Banned
Spike finally kicked them off from live TV? I kinda expected it, even though they managed to produce watchable show last year.

Seda

The live show itself isn't being broadcast on television, so maybe commercials won't be as terrible as All Access.

Woohoo The Order 1886 is practically guaranteed showung then. :p

Anyway, they finally drop the pretense that the show is about Awards and be more honest that the show is really all about the Xclusive reveal. Lol

Hopefully going to break the tradition of getting banned during the VGA's (errr VGX's) live thread. Two years in a row, let's not make it three.

B.O.O.M

Don't mind at all..usually the VGA's doesn't disappoint when it comes to trailers etc (corny ass jokes are another thing lol) but yea I look forward to it

Who cares about that game now? Uncharted is going to demolish it
The Order looks like it will be one of the first really next gen title with trying to make the whole world with soft bodies and having realistic destruction physics etc. Something that will have impact to gameplay and something that ps360 may really can't do last gen.

L1NETT

Holy smokes you could watch Gravity twice in that running time.

Fallout/Deus Ex/Rocksteady's new game would be yum. But I won't hold my breath.

Top Bottom