• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Naruto Manga Thread (OT) - The End is here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Except, Bulma is actually useful.

Gara would be short one sibling if it wasn't for Sakura. Everyone in the Shinobi Alliance would be dead if it wasn't for Sakura. The final boss would have won if it wasn't for Sakura. Not having a hack blood line or a tailed Beast isn't the same as being useless. Sakura is a high Jonin/lower Kage level ninja. And is on her way to surpassing her teacher.

If Sakura is useless then so is Kakashi, going by what have been accomplished.

ghstwrld

my goodness

ahh.gif
ahh.gif
ahh.gif

Yado

Gara would be short one sibling if it wasn't for Sakura. Everyone in the Shinobi Alliance would be dead if it wasn't for Sakura. The final boss would have won if it wasn't for Sakura. Not having a hack blood line or a tailed Beast isn't the same as being useless. Sakura is a high Jonin/lower Kage level ninja. And is on her way to surpassing her teacher.

If Sakura is useless then so is Kakashi, going by what have been accomplished.

Maybe she should have made herself useful by crying over his lifeless body when Kurama was removed instead of saving him.

Frog-fu

Banned
lol there's an unconfirmed KakaSaku spoiler. That would be unforgivable in my book. NH, I can live with, SK I side-shipped, but KakaSaku is disgusting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom