• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

20th anniversary PS4 console announced!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
15316110553_721eb91602_z.jpg

JNA

Banned
And apparently the price for this in euros is 499. I'm afraid to guess what the US price for this is. :(

EDIT: oh it comes with the camera.

Not black or white? Man that is a good looking console. Gonna definitely snag one of those grey controllers assuming they go on sale at some point.

Is there any word on whether or not the controllers will be sold as a separate thing eventually?

Skux

The console is 499 euros? They are not messing around with this limited run.

Oh I see it comes with the stand and camera.

I love the PS symbols on the DS4 touchpad.

I'll buy the controller if they decide to make that available. Other than that, not TOO hyped. Limited editions always screw over early adopters.

I say this as I'm playing on my ACNL 3DS XL...

DBT85

And apparently the price for this in euros is 499. I'm afraid to guess what the US price for this is. :(

EDIT: oh it comes with the camera.

Well the PS4 is normally 399 Euros and you get a camera, so they aren't scalping people nearly as much as the people who get them in the lottery will be.

thuway

UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Ok the cheesecake has to be extra special Thuway. Don't screw this up. Pray and make cheesecake. BELIEVE. I'm entering in that lotto :'(.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom