• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

20th anniversary PS4 console announced!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marvel

could never
I like the sentiment but I've always hated grey. Such an ugly color despite the nostalgia.

Do no want, will buy the white.

JNA

Banned
This is a really missed opportunity for Sony to make this a limited retail release (with obviously more units).

They would have made a KILLING with this and pretty much crush it in sales in December NPD. XD

Spades

I'm not going to lose my shit about it like some people are, but it's really nice. Hopefully they release those controllers separately.

Hanmik

XyHMgsF.jpg

http://instagram.com/notoriousxhug

Schrade

I hope they limit the lottery to people with PSN accounts that have been active within the last few months.

Steroyd

I've never double dipped for a console (well technically GBA --> GBA SP), but this is the first time I'd be really tempted if I had the money.

kyser73

Dear Shu,

Here are my children. They are hardworking and will have a high resale value.

Please can I have one of these consoles in exchange.

Please understand.

Kyser73

thuway

Given that it's actually a legitimately limited console, if you don't get one from Sony then you're probably looking at 1k at a minimum for one.

I don't have that kind of money at this point in my life, but I'd do anything to buy this right now. I'm just praying and making cheesecake ya'll.

Skux

This is a really missed opportunity for Sony to make this a limited retail release (with obviously more units).

They would have made a KILLING with this and pretty much crush it in sales in December NPD. XD

I don't think so. The bundle has the camera and vertical stand so it's more expensive. The average consumer will find much better value in the bundles.

This is purely a collector's item for the absolute most dedicated fans. The kind of thing you usually have to call a phone number to order.

JNA

Banned
I don't think so. The bundle has the camera and vertical stand so it's more expensive. The average consumer will find much better value in the bundles.

This is purely a collector's item for the absolute most dedicated fans. The kind of thing you usually have to call a phone number to order.

Which is A LOT of people. Don't forget how successful and mainstream the PS1 was.

I NEED THIS SO MUCH.

......Just let me find a new credit card real quick. And the receipt for the PS4 I bought last week so I can return it and pay for this one.
*Sets alarm for Sunday*

At least pity the general public and make that controller, please.

Cider

Oh god, I already have a Ps4 and haven't done any Christmas shopping, but I am so close to being selfish and just shell out 500 bucks for this. It so pretty ;;

I'm genuinely saddened by the limited availability of this console. Based on numbers alone they could sell out of this immediately at the experience if there aren't other options.

I really shouldn't even think about a piece of equipment that I would feel obligated to not open...but my childhood screams at me from this beautiful modern box.

JNA

Banned
I'm genuinely saddened by the limited availability of this console. Based on numbers alone they could sell out of this immediately at the experience if there aren't other options.

I really shouldn't even think about a piece of equipment that I would feel obligated to not open...but my childhood screams at me from this beautiful modern box.

Not only that but how much do you think they will hold the consoles for SCEE and US? A couple hundred and the rest from Experience?

:(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom