• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

20th anniversary PS4 console announced!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hurley

I look at this thing and see my childhood. All the memories, growing up with playstation.

God damn, the feels.

m@cross

Yah.. if this was available I'd buy it and resell my black one. Oh the memories...

Give us the controller at least you bastards!

It's a shame if they don't mass release the controller. The console I kind of get being limited, but I want that controller.

Edit: Also playstations instgram said they will announce NA availability this Saturday at PS experience. So it sounds like they will be available for purchase outside of the event.

coolasj19

Why are you reading my tag instead of the title of my post?
The black touchpad looks like an empty recess for an add-on and two tone colours on the grips are unnecessary.
Pad and console look like they were designed by two entirely different teams.
Others may not have, but I got your parody post reference ;)

Please dear god let me buy the controller. I don't have the expendable income to buy the PS4 but that doesn't make me any less of a PS fan. I get the limited console thing, whatever. But the controller... Upsell me to hell on that thing, please.

sfedai0

Banned
I was so close to owning the 10million Midnight Blue PS1. Instead, I won the controller. This is like my second chance.

Hurley

And 12300 other people have.

coldblooded-o.gif

Mooreberg

Very cool looking. I hope those controllers are made a bit more available than the 12.3K consoles. eBay prices on those things are going be nasty. They should make an ultimate one off PS4 emblazoned with 70's Kutaragi.

BocoDragon

or, How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Realize This Assgrab is Delicious
I love the little details, like the symbols on the touch pad. Really neat.
Oh wow. I bet a lot of us didn't notice that.

I just looked closely at my PS4 controller to see if there were little button shapes on them that I never noticed.... nope.

BocoDragon

or, How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Realize This Assgrab is Delicious
That looks great, wish they would just make that the default console, it has way more character than the black one.

It's great as a nostalgia console, but it really doesn't look 2014 current.

Actually, the PS1 kind of looked a bit retro/dated when it was new (I'm not saying I don't love it). It didn't look cutting edge even in 1994.

PS2 was the first one that looked modern/futuristic in its day.

Alchemist

This is the first Limited Edition console I've ever wanted.

Please, Sony, at least make the controller available to everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom