• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Alabama Teacher suspended after giving her students incredibly offensive math test

Status
Not open for further replies.
'clip' instead of 'magazine', i'm offended.

are we sure this teacher is from the South?

oh wait, the test was plagiarized, nm.

hey, maybe if we ignore the test, racism will go away!

BriGuy

Now that's what you call not giving a fuck. And I thought I was playing it cool when I wore jeans on the day I quit my last job.

Ezalc

I don't know whether to be in shock or in awe of this teacher and these questions.

"If Dylan wants to show the world his hot fire, how many Cambodian immigrants must he milk to get P.Diddy to open up the studio for recording?"

RPGCrazied

Its obvious she wanted out early, but just didn't want to quit. Administrative leave means no work and continue getting a paycheck.

Still though, that is pretty stupid of her to do.

Lady had a lot of resentment it seems and decided to show it up with her last month on the job. Sad but won't affect her life at all.

TAJ

Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.
This shitstain taught for decades. Scary.

Its obvious she wanted out early, but just didn't want to quit. Administrative leave means no work and continue getting a paycheck.

Still though, that is pretty stupid of her to do.

I don't understand how she wasn't fired as soon as this came to light. Guess a union thing.

Ignoring the wording of the test... those are actually some pretty good maths problems.

On topic, it's like that scene from Da Ali G Movie... where he sets a new national math curriculum.

riotous

Banned
This kind of shit is only funny as satire; imagining a black or mexican kid being in that class takes the funny out of it.

WaterAstro

A school teacher has sex with a student. They are 11 years apart and the teacher is 24 years old.

How old is the student?

Apathy

This teacher has to be so racist or so out of touch with reality to believe this was a good idea.

It's hilariously funny though. If this teacher really thought that this would make it easier for kids to learn and really did not do it without malice or because they were a giant racist, I would have to say it would be the biggest case of accidental racism ever.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom