• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT| Adorable Debt Simulator

Status
Not open for further replies.

darklin0

Banned
IsaBill

iqigEofF6Etkb.gif

... what have I done

Someone take Photoshop away from meeee.

No, you need to do more. It is glorious!

darklin0

Banned

pariah164

Am I the only one who like, cares about some of the NPCs? Not townsfolk, but like, shopkeepers. I visit Mable/Sable every day, and their story makes me :3 so much. I like Blathers too, as well as Brewster and KK Slider.

Tom Nook is the exception, of course. I hate that guy.

darklin0

Banned
Am I the only one who like, cares about some of the NPCs? Not townsfolk, but like, shopkeepers. I visit Mable/Sable every day, and their story makes me :3 so much. I like Blathers too, as well as Brewster and KK Slider.

Slider is my dawg yo.

Definitely Mable/Sable. Even parts like serving Mr. Resetti coffee and him not yelling your head off is really satisfying. If only you could get portraits of them too!

Am I the only one who feels the 3DS battery isn't long enough? I get like 3-4 hours before it goes.

The XL gets an extra 2 or so hours over the normal 3DS, but yeah, neither of them have very good battery life, especially when compared to the DSi or DS Lite

Proven

Look guys, we all know that Bulbasaur is the best starter. That's why he's listed as number one. Now let's put this topic to rest and all go to bed now, so that this thread is still here in the morning.

pariah164

Look guys, we all know that Bulbasaur is the best starter. That's why he's listed as number one. Now let's put this topic to rest and all go to bed now, so that this thread is still here in the morning.

Then what about Kabuto, and Kabutops, and all those other prehistoric dudes??

Oh, wait, this is about starters, not which Pokemon is first? Never mind.

I love Mable and Sable just. A lot. I think if they could recognize genders, Sable would eventually have gone out with my male character in Wild World.

darklin0

Banned
Or you can just listen to a loop that changes on the hour.

http://tane.us/ac/nl.html

It helps the wait, I find.
Did not realize this is the new stuff. Sounds great!
I would do that, but doesn't it kill the battery? But then again, Nintendo wouldn't give a dock either way...
I have no idea, I usually have my 3DS on me when its not charging.
Thanks, this time I wont be a chump and save it.

Squirtle is better.

BooJoh

I would do that, but doesn't it kill the battery? But then again, Nintendo wouldn't give a dock either way...

I believe that the type of battery used in 3DS doesn't suffer from battery memory effect, as long as you fully charge it once before use, you should still get the same amount of "full" recharges over the battery's lifespan. So using half the battery, then charging, then using half, then charging, would shorten its life the same as draining it once and then doing a full charge.

I've had my 3DS powered on and leave it in the dock when not in use since I got it in April of 2011, and have seen no noticeable battery life issues.

SuperSah

Banned
I believe that the type of battery used in 3DS doesn't suffer from battery memory effect, as long as you fully charge it once before use, you should still get the same amount of "full" recharges over the battery's lifespan. So using half the battery, then charging, then using half, then charging, would shorten its life the same as draining it once and then doing a full charge.

I've had my 3DS powered on and leave it in the dock when not in use since I got it in April of 2011, and have seen no noticeable battery life issues.

Oh, so I should be pretty safe just to do that then? Awesome! Thank you!:)

Labrys

Who IS that guy? Seen so many gifs of him around the GAF.

Also, LOVE IdolM@ster, and Iori is awesome. My favorite is Hibiki tho.

That's Jontron! He's a youtuber, his solo stuff is good but he's also part of the Game Grumps with Egoraptor.

Iori's my favorite, but Makoto and Azusa are close behind~

pariah164

That's Jontron! He's a youtuber, his solo stuff is good but he's also part of the Game Grumps with Egoraptor.

Iori's my favorite, but Makoto and Azusa are close behind~

Thank you. Gives me a new video person to watch. Makoto is my very close second as well. Next Life is my jam though, so. Hibiki wins.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom