• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Archer - S5 |OT| of Phrasing, Gurpgork, Boop! & the Danger Zone - Mondays on FX

Status
Not open for further replies.

Double D

I loved at the end when Archer said something like, "Sorry guys, that's on me" when Calderon revealed his gun was out of bullets.

Red

I really like me is the first funny thing Pam has said all season.

I take it back. Second funny thing. First was staying alive.

I loved at the end when Archer said something like, "Sorry guys, that's on me" when Calderon revealed his gun was out of bullets.
I loved that bit!

It’s the long running jokes and the varied ways they use and tie into them that make me love Archer, shows how much attention and care is put into the show.

Grisby

"That was actually a tiger."

Her face staring off in the distance was great. That Krieger fight was great.

Also, holy shit, Pam might be sticks and bones come the season finale. Her retort after what Mallory said was pretty funny.

Grisby

Had a lot of fun with this episode. Archer seemed muted (it worked though) but everyone else was pretty funny.

So, that montage in the first episode, not all of it was real right? I mean, if there is only one episode left then it stands to reason that some of that is getting saved for the next season.

kick51

Banned
"should i move one cell over?"

"eh"

this season seems a bit more raw in its goofiness, but i love it. i have a feeling the next season will be the last though, not sure why. hopefully i'm wrong and they can keep up the quality.

kirblar

Had a lot of fun with this episode. Archer seemed muted (it worked though) but everyone else was pretty funny.

So, that montage in the first episode, not all of it was real right? I mean, if there is only one episode left then it stands to reason that some of that is getting saved for the next season.
Yeah, seems like some of it must have been abandoned, it doesn't line up.

The English language easily confuses this group of dummies.

This extended stay in San Marcos has been fun. I guess that seeing Cyrill live his dream and be in control was the next logical conclusion based on the last episode. Sadly for him it was short lived and not all his dreams were fulfilled. Better luck next time.

And is it me or does Pam look like she's getting worn down from here drug abuse? It's more in here eyes than anything else to me.

I loved the almost hand drawn look of the tiger. There has been some really nice animation this season. They've made a lot of progress.

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
The English language easily confuses this group of dummies.

This extended stay in San Marcos has been fun. I guess that seeing Cyrill live his dream and be in control was the next logical conclusion based on the last episode. Sadly for him it was short lived and not all his dreams were fulfilled. Better luck next time.

And is it me or does Pam look like she's getting worn down from here drug abuse? It's more in here eyes than anything else to me.

I loved the almost hand drawn look of the tiger. There has been some really nice animation this season. They've made a lot of progress.

the cocaine is definetely taking its toll on her

Dan

No longer boycotting the Wolfenstein franchise
"should i move one cell over?"

"eh"

this season seems a bit more raw in its goofiness, but i love it. i have a feeling the next season will be the last though, not sure why. hopefully i'm wrong and they can keep up the quality.

Archer was already renewed for two more seasons.

Never thought I'd say this but I'm completely ready for this season to be over.

yeah, i'm really starting to miss ISIS right about now. i'm glad they tried something different but it's starting to wear pretty thin for me.

I actually think the season finally found its stride in the last ~5 episodes.

I'm really enjoying it *shrug*

Oh and the original slap gif has totally been leveled up

slaps-1.5.gif

>>>>>

ibroeXcDIyhty0.gif

I'm glad I'm not the only one this is probably the most disappointing season so far in my option.

Pam cocaine jokes got old fast

Even if you're not a fan of this season, it served an important purpose. By dynamiting ISIS it has allowed everyone's backstory to change. New running gags. New situations.

big ander

This ep continued the hot streak for the most part, though in addition to Pam being a drag as usual I thought Carol was also the worst she's been all season. Just not very funny

Everything else was awesome though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom