• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Are you a bad enough dude to have Platinumed all Souls games?

Fisty

I've got 3 Demon's platinums, Dark Souls 1 plat, Dark 2 SOTFS plat, BB 100%, but haven't finished Dark 3... was hoping the DS3 DLC would make Proof of Concord Kept farming much easier... please...

Working on Nioh now!

BRTky.jpg

GRAN MIERDA.

I platinum-ed DS1, DS3 and Bloodborne. They weren't really a testament to how difficult they were, more so that I had some podcasts to listen to so I might as well do some farming/ chalice dungeons.

Graciaus

No but I've beat 1-3 and Bloodborne multiple times in different ways. I would love to play Demon but I don't own a PS3 anymore so a remaster or an unlikely PC release would be great.

Fisty

I don't hate myself enought to farm bladestone.

I do have Dark Souls 1+2 Plat though.

Only a fool farms pure bladestone, just find a kindly fellow to drop one for you. I have 3 Demon's Souls platinums and I have never farmed pure bladestone

Qwyjibo

Yeaahhh I'd say this is worthy enough for a brag post. Well done.

I once set my mind on getting the Demon's Souls platinum and gave up part way through doing the "fully upgrade _____ kind of weapon" trophies while also still needing to get all the miracles and sorceries. I realized at that point that I would never get the platinum there and that carried on to all the other games in the series.

Just DaS 1 & 2. I didn't savescum the endings for Bloodborne and didn't feel like going through it again in NG+ and NG++. I think in DeS I'm missing trophies related to the rare materials and I don't feel like farming pure bladestone. As much as I enjoyed DaS3, I didn't like it enough to keep playing after completing the story.

I have!

Well technically I've only Platinumed 2 of them (the only 2 Sony exclusive ones, 3 if you count the BB DLC). :p

But I've 100%'ed Achievements them on Xbox. Even 100%'ed Scholar of the First Sin playing the Xbox One version again. I love DSII so it wasn't a problem. :D

Demon's Souls got me started years ago and have loved them all ever since. <3

Jingo

I will only say this, walking dead must have the easiest platinum trophy, cause in every game i play id never done shit for a trophy, and thats the only platinum i have, sometimes i finish games with like 10% of the trophies.

Demons, Dark, Dark 2 Sotfs, BloodBorne, and Dark 3. They were all a blast. Dark Souls 1 was my first and probably favourite. Demons and 3 had really stupid farming requirements (Pure Bladestone, Proof of Concord Kept or whatever). Bloodborne had the repetitive chalice dungeon grind.

If I had to sort them by enjoyment, it would be Dks1=Dks2>Blood>Dks3=Des

autoduelist

I plated uncharted because it got trophies early. Then I never cared about trophies until demon souls because i felt the need to master it. So i got demons souls Plat, and then got the itch for trophoes. I also have plate dark and bloodborne, but Ive yet to play 2 or 3 due to time constantly to and kids.

But yeah, I blame demons souls for making me strive for plats.

Only Demon's Souls and Dark Souls. In Demon's Souls I never actually got a pure blade stone to drop and ended up trading a ring for it. Dark Souls completion was on Xbox.

Goldboy

I would platinum them all, but farming Pure Bladestone for the Demon's Souls plat sounds like too much of a nightmare. I currently have the BB and DS1 plats, and I'm very close on DS2 and DS3.

Brandon F

Well congratulations! You got yourself caught!
Bloodborne + DLC : Plat
Demon's Souls - Just need a few of the trophies that weren't part of my build(all magic and some of the mats), but the majority are done.
DS1 - Same as above. Most of the trophies done across both PS3 and 360.
DS2 - Need to get back to this. Got most on PS3, less on PS4, but a good number
DS3 - Still haven't played it. Probably when all DLC lands.

I've only played through Bloodborne, and had a blast with it, but I'd never have the time to platinum the game; I tend to obtain trophies unintentionally.

And Orphan of Kos, Lawrence: I hate you both!

III-V

platted BB and while I love the series I have only trophy hunted once (BB). Grats to you tho, thats some real Dark Souls.

Edit: like others, i do not agree that 'offline' is the Myazaki way - at all. Online is much more dangerous.

All of them except for DS3 mainly because I didn't like the game. I will get it eventually when I have nothing else to play. Also I got DS2 on both PS3 and PS4 so that makes up for it.

Mephala

Of the ones that I played I did everything that doesn't involve grinding drops. Fuck covenant items. That shit is just annoying.

arcticice

i've only played BB and Dark Souls 3. I loved BB and platinumed it. Dark Souls 3 on the other hand, i didn't enjoy as much so no plat. i'm not a bad enough dude i guess

Floody

I've Platinumed Bloodborne, got a sweet theme for it too, the super grindy trophies stopped me from doing the rest though, just have no patience for those type of trophies.

Fhtagn

Demon's Souls twice (legit Pure Bladestone drop on one of them, got help from a Gaffer on the other)
Dark Souls 1000/1000 on 360 and almost a plat on PS3
Both vanilla and Scholar DS2
Bloodborne and DLC

but until they fix the problems with the Blue covenants not working, I can't be arsed to platinum DS3 when the grind for ears is so boring.

BlondeTuna

The only platinum I have is for Bloodborne.

I couldn't stand grinding covenants for items / spells in Dark Souls I-III. It killed the enjoyment for me.

Patapwn

I platinumed demons souls and bloodborne

Regarding pure bladestone... I got help from someone online. They let me hold their weapon and I got the trophy lol

Greddleok

Nope. DeS I didn't give a shit about grinding.
DaS I played on PC
DS2 I did platinum but I have no idea why
Bloodborne I didn't like enough to bother with the platinum
DS3 is boring, so I only beat the 2nd boss and quit.

After Nioh I really don't see myself going back to Souls. They're beyond stale.

Jombie

I've done all of them but Demon's Souls (could never get pure sharpstone drop). It's not that big of a deal, just a lot of grinding.

ActWan

I can actually platinum Bloodborne, only missing the 2 alternate ending achievements...but I don't have the time or willpower to finish it twice more :p

jonjonaug

Yep. Demons, Dark 1, Dark 2, Bloodborne, and Dark 3. Dark 1 and 2 I did all the achievements both on console and on the PC.

I don't hate myself enought to farm bladestone.

I do have Dark Souls 1+2 Plat though.

I farmed Bladestone, it was terrible. Only thing in a game I've done that I think was worse than doing Nier's flower farming quest without messing with the system time.

myco666

Have all of them but I really don't think it is a 'real achievement' as in PSNTrophyleaders and PSNProfiles they are one of the more common ones to have if a person is interested in trophies. Like they have around 20% achievement rate in those sites and there are some platinums I have that are 0.5% achievement rate. They are just time consuming instead of being challenging.

If it's something you want to brag about sure. I'm lucky that the trophy thing never caught me so I just play games how I meant to play them to begin with instead of going out of my way to do shit I wouldn't otherwise do.

I could not care less for trophies. Tedious, time-consuming activities with no real pay off and only remote connection to the actual game(play).

But that doesn't mean others can't enjoy them. Congrats to you, from a gamers perspective that is a real achievement! You are a bad dude.

Dyna

I don't really care for trophies or achievements anymore but I remember being real close to getting the 1000 gamerscore in Dark Souls. I was missing one weapon from the "get all rare weapons" achievement but my damn save file got corrupted because I quit the game when it was saving I guess. I was pretty bummed out but oh well.

sappyday

Demons was my first platinum. I didn't try to plat ds1 but was close to it just cause I tried to 100% the game anyways. Same with DS2. DS3 I tried again and I only needed three more with 2 of them being really easy (get all endings and all rings) but the last required grinding those covenant items so I eventually gave up.

Top Bottom