• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Are you a perv when playing video games?

Prototype

I do it all the time.

I also love making chain mail bikini characters. Eye candy.

Though, in most rpgs I play a male more often than not, so it's usually my female alts that end up looking more revealing.
Have always had a weakness for it, I thought Red Sonja was the greatest thing ever as a kid.

Absolutely not. There's no way I'd ever partake in such scandalous and disgusting behavior.

Yes. But in my defense I only really play Japanese games and so many of those force you to be one while playing.

I like seeing hot chicks in any context really. Video games, movies, real life etc.

I do it all the time.

I also love making chain mail bikini characters. Eye candy.

lol. Same here. All my Elder Scrolls and Soul Calibur females wear chain mail bikinis. Its a great look.

Ahhhh, OP. Finally a man who speaks my language!

I just spent yesterday maxing out the like meter, take home after lap dance, and then the booty calls for all of the down strippers in GTA V just so I can "experience pleasure" while cruising around in my car.

I also took close-up pics of hookers and "dangling" Altruist cult members.

And while we're on the subject, some fighting games are doing gamers a great disservice. After spending great amounts of time pausing the game just right on the exposed area of the scantily dressed fighter, some games have the nerve to obscure the shot - and all our honest hard work - with a damn pause menu that can't be removed. What the heck, man?! We spent good time setting that up!

And Namco are straight c-blockers. How the heck you pause mid air or mid crouch, and the skirt somehow defies all logic and the space-time continuum and magically falls into place - WHILE EVERYTHING ELSE IS PAUSED - obscuring the goods?? Huh??

Why even have skirts, Namco?? Why not just stuff everyone in scuba gear?

Monocle

Palutena in Smash 4 has a taunt where she's basically pole dancing. That's a thing I guess.
I'm not sure how Palutena is characterized in the Kid Icarus games, but based on her appearance I expected her to have a serious personality. I think the pole dance taunt is a fun playful touch. It doesn't strike me as lewd or anything.

4hRbwwJ.jpg

Creaking

He touched the black heart of a mod
Nope.

The worst I've done in recent memory was cause the camera to go beneath a woman's dress in AC Unity, and that was only because I was curious to see what the designers had put there, if anything. It happened by accident once, which is what sparked that curiosity. Basically looks the same as a barbie doll. Took about a minute. I sent a picture to my friend, told him it was an explicit panty shot, we had a lol, then moved along.

On the reverse side, whenever I create a female character in SoulCalibur V, I slap pants or something on her asap, 'cause the default underwear for women is apparently difficult to wear without exposing the top half of their ass-cracks. And don't get me started on Lost Swords. The sooner that game serves it's purpose and dies, the better.

I removed the censor filter from saints row 2 because it still blends through the outer clothing.

I'm serious...

Really.

Don't judge me!!

NZerker12

I remember when I was a kid, I used look up the characters skirts in soul caliber 2 and 3. Seung mina was always the one I was most interested in for some reason.

Flintty

Its a cliché but I found myself doing this a lot on Tomb Raider Xbox One. That ass when she runs, the booby physics.

I'm 32, in a stable healthy marriage and not ashamed. We are men, it is what we do.

I did the same for Cali and Chun Li when I was a teen. We might become more discreet but rarely grow out of it.

It's nice to see a thread like this with some honesty instead of the usual 'sexualisation of women in games' stuff.

CPS2

I gotta admit I wish there were more perverted games. And then all this gamergate stuff happened oh no I went there.

2+2=5

The Amiga Brotherhood
Nah, i may try one time just for curiosity but nothing more, for example in Atelier Totori+ i had a swimsuit as a d1 bonus, i tried it one time just to see it but then i played with the original outfit.

In Sword Art Online Hollow Fragment there's a way to see upskirt, i did it one time(and felt incredibly stupid lol) and never again.

If a game let me do something i try it, but just for curiosity.

red731

postal 2
stun gun
shovel
head dismemberment
gasoline
match
piss
up skirt

This is the perv level ultimate I guess.
Also looking up butts and boobs, yeah, I do that sometimes.

Koren

Some publishers are definitively playing with this...

I've been shown ~10 years ago a 2.5D fighting game where the only way to deal permanent damages is to take an upskirt screenshot. I've forgotten the game name, though... any idea?

Koren

Kuroneko was robbed. Anybody who watches that anime should feel bad.
I'd say that the first season is fine (except maybe the very end), and I'm not feeling bad for it*. The initial idea is quite funny. I never watched the second season, though, because I know how it'll turn...

* I even admit I have a SD figure of the main character on my bookcase.

Seanspeed

Banned
A little bit, but I don't usually go well out of my way to do it.

I like taking screenshots while I game, and sometimes I'll find a nice angle to get a good photo of some attractive looking female, but its usually not a pervy sort of angle, like trying to look down their shirt or up their skirt or anything. Like, I spent a good bit of time taking screenshots of Elizabeth in Bioshock Infinite, but I was trying to make them nice shots. Like this one:

big_z

I do it some times. Its not really to have a wank but to see how far the developer went in modeling the characters. If a game starts to turn me on enough ill stop to give myself a sausage massage on pc or ask my lady friend for assistance.

ffxii.gif

Top Bottom