• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Are you a perv when playing video games?

tharja_trophy_super_smash_bros.jpg

jack-nicholson-smile.gif

I'd like to say no, but my response to Bullet Girls was "Japan has finally gone too far... I need to see this for myself," followed swiftly by importing a copy. Make of that what you will.

Sadist

Dat Tharja.

Anyway, no, not really. The only game that made me look up somebody's skirt was Ashley in RE4 and that was accidental. First time playing the game and catching Ashley (but looking up) was hilarious. I laughed way too hard. "Ooohhh you pervert!" It's even funnier when you think of Leon who considers himself a gentleman.

Ada would have liked it.

In my early teenage years when even a passing bus would grant me a stiffy, I'll admit to cracking one off when seeing the whole 2 frames of Chun Li's knickers.

That's about it though.

My female character in saints row always runs around naked. So there's that.

Yep, same. SR2 had the best looking females, IIRC. The ones in SR3 had really broad shoulders.
I tried making a sexy female for GTA5's online. ...It didnt really work out, thought I havent seen anyone accomplish that feat yet.

Lebon14

When I'm given the choice between male and female caracthers, why do you think I choose the female? Yes, I admit it. I'm a perv.

gngf123

Not much really. I remember noticing Nilin's ass a couple of times while playing Remember Me. I didn't spend half an hour moving the camera around to get a good view of it or anything like that though.

And no, I don't think I've ever tried to get an upskirt or anything like that, in any game.

The Technomancer

card-carrying scientician
No? But then I don't get whats compelling about that kind of "softcore" peeping in the first place. Is it arousing? If not, what's the point?

Mephala

I actually sometimes do it out of genuine curiosity more than for a perv. I like to see if the developers bothered to detail up the skirt whether its panties, shadows or even censored. Once I've peeked I'm done. I don't stare or keep trying for better angles.

That said, when playing games like DoA5, it is hard not to let the eyes wander on the screen at times but I don't really do any funny camera stuff either.

I remember I use to stare a bit as a kid but now there are other means to satisfy my uhhh... hormones?

Sometimes, not all the time really. I think the most I've ever done was position the camera in Smash Bros to look under Peachs dress, which I did more for comedy than interest, as I find it hilarious that for such a family friendly series, that was allowed for so long.

Oooohhhh yeah :D

Rouge2006.png

lest we forget about her alternate costume. ;P
:/

EktorOni

Absolutely! (ohlol) I remember playing Arkham Asylum and gazing at Bruce's amazing body throughout the entirety of the game. So hot.
Dem thighs.

Most recently, my guy in Sunset Overdrive wore only the tightest, most revealing outfits... The outlines of his biceps and chest were a sight to see. And in GTA V, I played as Franklin with nothing but a tank top and shorts on. He has a hell of an upper body.

Sayad

MGS2 in the hostages room, one of the hostages is wearing a short skirt, she closes her legs when you try to look, call the Colonel/Rose and listen to them tell you how much of a despicable human being you are... Same can be done with EE.

monpiece

Banned
You are all amateurs.

Sounds like you need a Vita.

Vita is very tame compared to what you can get on PC.

My girlfriend told me she watched an unboxing video of amiibos and she said:

"The guy in the video immediately looked up Peach's skirt! Can you believe that?"

bluth-no.gif

As if it was something. The first thing my wife did when she had seen the Aerith action figure I had bought was to look up her skirt.

DrkSage

Eh, sometimes. Its either curiosity or an online game and im doing it to make my friends laugh.
play Final Fantasy XIV

You'll be good to go for awhile

Yep, I have a couple of screenshots on my PS4 of this "bug" I think you can call it? Where you could sit down on a seat where an NPC is already sitting.

I recall seeing some folks in the Sunset Overdrive thread posting their half-naked female characters so yes. Plenty of people do it. Personally the main character from Kameo got my curiosity peaked. I think that was around the time I discovered my sexual appetite though so I can't really blame it on the game. Now that my hormones have calmed down I don't do it anymore.

Top Bottom