• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag Debut Trailer [Update: Leaked Screenshots In OP]

Say what?

vqs.jpg

So is this game dead to gaf? Haha. I'm still really interested in it, but there is literally no discussion about it and especially since it was at PAX... I thought it would have something new.

jgminto

I haven't said anything but I'm cautiously optimistic about this. I loved the ship sections of 3. An amazing section of a fairly average game. So I'm hoping they'll really flesh out the mechanics of captaining a ship.

Amaron

Banned
So is this game dead to gaf? Haha. I'm still really interested in it, but there is literally no discussion about it and especially since it was at PAX... I thought it would have something new.

There's other interesting things happening right now what with Bioshock Infinite and other news. AC4 is prolly going to be E3 hype.

ebil

I'm so ambivalent towards this game. I didn't care much for AC1 in the end, absolutely loved AC2, bought AC3 at launch and ended up hating it (save for the ship sections and some of the Treasure hunts). This one has one of my favorite settings ever though, so I think I'll just be careful and wait for a lot of impressions before buying.

Top Bottom