• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Assassin's Creed Unity sees major performance increase with Pro 4.5 boost mode

Status
Not open for further replies.

Interfectum

holy-sht.gif

Patrick S.

Banned
Technical question; if fifty people post the same .gif from the same URL on the same page, does my browser use 50 times the bandwith of the .gif while loading the page, or will it be loaded just once?

Freeman76

The potential of this is awesome. Im thinking of games like xcom 2, edf 4.1 etc where performance is shite.

5taquitos

The potential of this is awesome. Im thinking of games like xcom 2, edf 4.1 etc where performance is shite.

Well XCom 2 already has a Pro patch that does nothing, so Boost Mode won't affect it.

EDF is a very good question though, hoping to see some footage soon.

Freeman76

Well XCom 2 already has a Pro patch that does nothing, so Boost Mode won't affect it.

EDF is a very good question though, hoping to see some footage soon.

Has xcom 2 had a pro patch? Shit i been waiting for that. But u say it does nothing. Sheeeeet

9i9Oyza.jpg

Excited to finally get back to this game. It seemed like a return to the kind of AC game I liked, before they ruined it with boats, and longwinded cutscenes in III.

Wagram

Not even the Scorpio can fix that combat or movement. Shits awful. The performance was the least of my problems with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom