• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Batman: Arkham Knight On PC Is Not Very Good [UP: WB suspends future sales until fix]

Who is responsible for this mess of a port?

Results are only viewable after voting.
and to top it all off, now we'll never know how the fallen, a bunch of aliens, know what wolves are and why they use wolf idioms

The game is running okay-ish for me, but given the hardware it should be both absolutely stunning and running at 60-120fps.

As it stands it's usually in the 40s-50s outdoors, and a somewhat solid 60 indoors. Textures are ugly and overall the game looks decidedly average. Have had one crash in four hours, but I can see more happening soon.

MattyG

Banned
Warner Brothers... why...

Et2FTqw.gif

Layell

In addition to the current problems: Verifying cache makes you redownload the entire game.

Also the physical copy of the game comes with 5 discs, and less than half of the actual game. You need to download the rest. Apparently I got a wifi error too while trying to download as well so I lost about 9 hours of progress. Good job WB, Rockstar, Iron galaxy, and everyone else involved in this catastrophe.

j0hnnix

Gold Member
Ugh, I wanted to get this on pc, now I'm debating trading in old xb one games in to get it cheap.. I just don't feel like en supporting them for this debacle but I've loved the batman series.

Lulubop

I also have this issue I don't know how to remedy.

This happens anytime I try to launch the game, even after steam has "successfully" validated my files.

Rjzb.png

I haven't seen anyone else with this problem.

sainrub

Well friends it's just like Batman's uncle Ben once said: with great power comes great responsibility, and as a true group of "avengers" it's our responsibility to transform and roll out and keep track of all the various issues here so people don't buy this game until it's fixed.

COBRA!!

~Kinggi~

Banned
There is a reason this game was in Nvidia giveaways and 40%+ off at GMG. They all knew it would be a shit cash-in and they sold it anyway.

Yudoken

The best platform gets the worst, fuclked up version.
This is just sad and pathetic.

Hopefully the goty version will be good, otherwise I won't even think buying this game

Akronis

I also have this issue I don't know how to remedy.

This happens anytime I try to launch the game, even after steam has "successfully" validated my files.

Rjzb.png

I haven't seen anyone else with this problem.

This dialog box looks similar to others that usually concern connection to the DRM servers. I'm guessing it's unable to connect and verify your copy of the game.

Jin

Is there any chance of this being fixed at all? From the looks of it it sounds like a hopeless case. I wanted to buy it but it looks like a giant fucking mess.

realcZk

Wow, what a bummer. Looks like the game is coming to Linux and OS X soon as well, lets hope those porters do a better job. Wonder if the Denuvo DRM will be on other platforms.

I just noticed today (the game's release date), it's already 40% off on GMG...

packy34

It's actually running okay on my 980ti but you shouldn't need one of those to get decent performance...

Top Bottom