• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Black Ops 1 now Backwards Compatible on Xbox One

Including me..just ordered a xbox one with black ops 1..it is nicely bundled with the division (i own that one on pc already but i don't mind) got a free second controller with it also got halo 5 with it and a battery charger for both controllers.

MS loves you. BC strat working for at least one convert.

etta

my hard graphic balls
Including me..just ordered a xbox one with black ops 1..it is nicely bundled with the division (i own that one on pc already but i don't mind) got a free second controller with it also got halo 5 with it and a battery charger for both controllers.
Black Ops made you pull the trigger? Nice!
Can't wait to see RDR, BD, and LO do the same for others ^.^

5taquitos

They're pulled directly from DICE's Battlelog. The API is open.

As I mentioned earlier, Black Ops 2 still has 12m monthly active users on last gen. It's a huge audience. Even without BC, BO1 still pulled in 15-20k concurrent users on 360 every day.

Dice devs have come out and said that swbstats.com is not accurate, and Battlefront doesn't use Battlelog as far as I know, so I don't know how having the Battlelog API would help them. There's no transparency for where those numbers are coming from.

Jesus Christ I totally forgot last stand was in this game. I got shot and fell into last stand and was like "wait what the fuck OH GOD THAT'S RIGHT"

Xbox is on FIRE with the game:

PWoQewI.png

https://twitter.com/XboxWire/status/732683506648682498

http://news.xbox.com/2016/05/17/call-of-duty-black-ops-now-on-xbox-one-backward-compatibility/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

Damn it.

I have my disk and know exactly where it is.. but.. damn you digital future! $10 is worth it to not have to swap disks.

I hated being online and getting a request to play a game and then have to fiddle around finding the disk and then joining your friend.. when with digital you can just click and launch the game. Evil.

Can't wait to play Zombies again though.

user_nat

THE WORDS! They'll drift away without the _!
I knew buying this game for 80 cents in a sale pricing error a few years ago would come in handy.

Timu

Because they try to design the new maps around the new movement systems, for above and below combat with jetpacks and wallrunning. And they try to shove 3 lanes into everything and plop down objects randomly everywhere just to block your path and make you go around it or over it or stop you from shooting someone more than 10 meters out.
That is a lot of screenshots!!!=O

Ruze789

I've been looking forward to digging out my disc and hopping into this tonight! But after rummaging through all my different old game system storage spots remembered that I gave the disc to my brother who lives a couple hours away.

Guess I'll just have to buy it for 10 bucks and get that digital convenience in the process.

Yeah no this isnt playable anymore online.

Everyone running around with silencers, horrible hit detection (im dying way faster than my enemys), everyone camping in corners...
And there is always some kind of microstutters going on while playing MP.

Games was way more fun back in the days.

etta

my hard graphic balls

Everyone running around with silencers, horrible hit detection (im dying way faster than my enemys), everyone camping in corners...

I was doing quite fine, personally.

Get good?

MechDX

Needs more wall running

Card Boy

Banned
66K online in multiplayer for a 6 year old last gen game (not including Zombies) and Battleborn can't even manage more than 5K daily players on Steam for a game that just released. BO was doing these numbers before BC aswell.

etta

my hard graphic balls
66K online in multiplayer for a 6 year old last gen game (not including Zombies) and Battleborn can't even manage more than 5K daily players on Steam for a game that just released. BO was doing these numbers before BC aswell.
What's the margin of error on the Battlefront stats site? I'd be hilarious if Black Ops on Xbox actually beats Battlefront on all platforms combined.

Figments

Dunno what you're talking about, I was on fire for the few matches I played.

Varg

Banned
Going to wait for the Xbox slim announcement at e3 before I pull the trigger on an Xbox. With multi disks working now all of my favorite jrpgs will be added

Lol what does being a junior have to do with it?

Like I said, get good!

Campers? Stun check
Killstreaks? Anti air class

This is not gamefaqs here. So stop with your "get good" nonsense.

Campers? yes a lot and a stun wont do the work.

Whats a anti air class? lmao...

Someone salty that someone says that the game isnt all green and blue anymore?

Cool for you guys that you get matches against scrub teams. But i always get the mlg 420 blaze it kids that only care about K/D and hide all day. Current CoD Meta basicly

Really?

Nuketown has always been a crazy mess on Black Ops. That's the charm.

Yes really. He started with that "get good" crap.

Watching Hutch stream this right now brought back so many memories! Can't wait to play again! Playing Subnautica tonight on Xbox One (finally!) but will be playing loads of BO MP this weekend for sure!

How is the DLC working right now? I fell off around the last DLC in BO... Is there a dedicated mode for all DLC or one for each etc?

Daffy Duck

I was picking up host 99% of the time and everyone was four bar green connections and the game was playing great!

Loved it. It felt weird on occasion trying to boost jump from grenades but it was fantastic to play a "boots on the ground" CoD again.

I'll definitely be playing more and I hope he player numbers stay as they are.

The maps are exceptional.

Watching Hutch stream this right now brought back so many memories! Can't wait to play again! Playing Subnautica tonight on Xbox One (finally!) but will be playing loads of BO MP this weekend for sure!

How is the DLC working right now? I fell off around the last DLC in BO... Is there a dedicated mode for all DLC or one for each etc?

Just like it used to, I played a couple of DLC maps in the lobbies I was in.

Top Bottom