• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Bloodborne: Impressions After 40 Hours (EDGE)

bb042vups.jpg

bb05fxuzh.jpg

bb068pu5i.jpg

bb07d9u9p.jpg

http://game.watch.impress.co.jp/docs/news/20150312_692523.html

Chopper

Is there anything to suggest that this might be a good entry-point for the series? I chickened out of the DS games cos they seemed super complicated.

ParityBit

why so harsh? its the only guaranteed way to not get invaded, and it doesn't lessen the experience of the core game at all.

you can always play in online mode after your first play through.

It is always the answer with these games. But if I need help with something I can not summon with it offline. I wanted to know if there was a way in the game (like being dead) where you can not get invaded.

Mr Git

My God!
I need it NOW! And I need a photomode!

I was thinking this the other day - has a photomode been confirmed? This would be an amazing game to have one. Also my media blackout willpower is terrible, I'm just squinting so I don't see these images too clearly. Two weeks, Christ on a bendy bus.

Khort

I avoided all trailers, preview, but this thread make me feel everything is going to be awesome, I am hyped as fuck and now scared to be disappointed in two weeks...

delSai

I was thinking this the other day - has a photomode been confirmed? This would be an amazing game to have one. Also my media blackout willpower is terrible, I'm just squinting so I don't see these images too clearly. Two weeks, Christ on a bendy bus.
Would photomode even work if you can't pause the game?

DavidDesu

If those scans are actual in game screenshots (of gameplay and hopefully not cut-scenes) then my god the game looks glorious and they've solved the aliasing issues that were pretty terrible in the Alpha.

God I hope I'm good enough to play this game. I love the world and atmosphere, I want to get stuck in, but I've only played the beginning of Demon's Souls and it's tough (but addictive). The only reason I didn't continue was because I knew this game was coming soon and the PS3 graphics are a bit of an eyesore these days haha!

BriGuy

This is the most photogenic game I've ever seen. Every screen looks like it's worthy of stopping and taking time to take every detail in.

Khort

Would photomode even work if you can't pause the game?
Good point, plus even of you could do it unpacked, people could cheat by moving the camera to see what's in the next corner. I guess the ps4 built in feature will be the only option here

FATALITY

Banned
If those scans are actual in game screenshots (of gameplay and hopefully not cut-scenes) then my god the game looks glorious and they've solved the aliasing issues that were pretty terrible in the Alpha.

God I hope I'm good enough to play this game. I love the world and atmosphere, I want to get stuck in, but I've only played the beginning of Demon's Souls and it's tough (but addictive). The only reason I didn't continue was because I knew this game was coming soon and the PS3 graphics are a bit of an eyesore these days haha!

what-did-you-just-say.gif

Auctopus

Is there anything to suggest that this might be a good entry-point for the series? I chickened out of the DS games cos they seemed super complicated.

It's not a series, it's a new IP. By the sounds of the Edge verdict, this sounds like the best time to jump in.

Top Bottom