• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Bloodborne launch trailer

Ole-G

Banned
This game looks in the league of its own. Developers will need to step their game up after this masterpiece is released. Miyazaki the don about to claim his throne once again.

T_Exige

Ahhh to much waiting going on. :'-(

This is going to be so good, I don't care about the reviews, It looks perfect.

oilers1994

Neo Member
I haven't played much of the Souls series despite owning them. Have been meaning to get into them but it can seem quite daunting at times haha.

However I will be trying this game out at launch and hopefully it brings me to appreciate what I've been missing out on and give me the boost to go back to the previous Souls game. As this game looks awesome and has me really excited to play it.

Qvoth

ShimmeringFluidDanishswedishfarmdog.gif

fucking beautiful

Danielsan

Just cancelled my Amazon UK pre-order and ordered it somewhere it The Netherlands instead. Got to ensure that release date arrival.

I already took two additional days off for the weekend at the end of the month, but I'm now considering adding a third. Playing Bloodborne all day on my birthday (march 26th) sounds like the best birthday ever.

Qvoth

seems like rajman gaming the youtube uploader will have the game this weekened... might do a playthrough
stay strong people!

bombshell

Ha, Chrome did not like the previous page glorious gif spam.

Why is Chrome so bad with gifs anyway, when it's the best browser for everything else...

WITHE1982

『Inaba Resident』;155774992 said:
Quick question.
How does setting up pvp or co-op with a friend work?

From what I understand the host (you) rings the "bell of lulling"and your team-mate can then respond with the "small resonant bell" in order to enter your game. You can place a key-word on your session to ensure only your friends are able to join you.

The session lasts until either you or your partner are killed or a boss is defeated.

PVP? I have no idea yet.

Nuszka

looks ok but where is the next gen gameplay?

DAY FUCKING 1 from NA store. And i am from europe...just cant wait even 1 more day

Same here no way i would wait a day longer , actually i am getting up at 4 am my time just to play it the second it is available.

Numb

They cleric beast screech still gets me.
Guy needs to make a Berserk game already .
We know he wants to and i welcome it with open arms.

Just cancelled my Amazon UK pre-order and ordered it somewhere it The Netherlands instead. Got to ensure that release date arrival.

I already took two additional days off for the weekend at the end of the month, but I'm now considering adding a third. Playing Bloodborne all day on my birthday (march 26th) sounds like the best birthday ever.

Hah, no shit? My birthday is the 28th :D

And I also cancelled my Amazon.co.uk pre-order once I could order the Steelbook on bol.com. Also do not want to wait any longer than necessary for this.

The gifs in this thread were so awesome I had to actually install Firefox and switch browsers (probably) permanently cause Chrome couldn't handle it anymore.

Fake
review by clickbait.com:
"Sure, Bloodborne looks fantastic. The artdirection is some of the best we've ever seen.
But in the end, you just press buttons to defeat an endless stream of enemies. We've done it before.
You die, you start over. And over. It's such a chore."

4/10

Dammit, the more i see of it the more i want it.
I think the game will give me nightmares though. Some of the best creative fucked up minds i ever came across...

Fake
review by clickbait.com:
"Sure, Bloodborne looks fantastic. The artdirection is some of the best we've ever seen.
But in the end, you just press buttons to defeat an endless stream of enemies. We've done it before.
You die, you start over. And over. It's such a chore."

4/10

Dammit, the more i see of it the more i want it.
I think the game will give me nightmares though. Some of the best creative fucked up minds i ever came across...
2/10 too much blood not enough borne

Cannot wait.

Nearest I've played to a game like this is GOW3, I suppose (I appreciate they are also nothing alike).

Still looks a bit jaggy/shimmery in certain places and no doubt will look worse/better dependent on certain parts, especially when you consider this is a trailer and not 'real' in game footage, it could be a bit distracting and probably the only issue I have with the graphics. Low res textures and low AF don't bother me in a game which looks to hit the beautiful spot with it's artstyle and concept of design. Looks great. I'm really fussy when it comes to jaggies/shimmering (did my fakin head in on KZ3, especially when KZ2 didn't suffer anywhere near as much).

I've still not pre-ordered (gonna get digital so me and son can play) but I don't know why. I know I'm buying it @ day 1 but just don't like the idea of pre-ordering a game at £50! I'll probably cave in nearer the time, especially if I now I'll have the time to play in that weekend!

ps. I really hope they don't do dlc weapons in the future ffs. fingers crossed.

Zaventem

ps. I really hope they don't do dlc weapons in the future ffs. fingers crossed.

Not to rain on your parade but both Dark Souls 1 and 2, had very good expansion packs with weapons in them. If you mean single DLC weapons like the bullshit fps games do, no they don't do that.

Not to rain on your parade but both Dark Souls 1 and 2, had very good expansion packs with weapons in them. If you mean single DLC weapons like the bullshit fps games do, no they don't do that.

Arrrrrgh!

That's horrible! By what you're suggesting though, I presume these are pay to win weapons, a la TLOUR?

Hmmmm, what's all this expansion about? Initially it sounds like bullshit. I've paid £50 full price for a game...

bombshell

Arrrrrgh!

That's horrible! By what you're suggesting though, I presume these are pay to win weapons, a la TLOUR?

Hmmmm, what's all this expansion about? Initially it sounds like bullshit. I've paid £50 full price for a game...

There's no pay to win weapons.

And Edge has played the game for 40 hours without completing the game yet. So you shouldn't worry about getting your money's worth.

Top Bottom