• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Bloodborne launch trailer

Cre8

You want a shot at the champ? [NG gif winner July 23]
lXAflGW.gif

What about the flamethrower contraption we saw in co-op footage earlier?

You mean from the Chalice Dungeon video? I don't recall a flaming weapon in the co-op Priest footage.

From the Edge thread:
Spoilers from Chalice Dungeon demo write up on Famitsu:

Three minutes in, player is crossing a bridge while getting pelted by poison daggers and gets hit by a swinging blade. He falls into a pit of enemies and dies immediately. The flaming weapon is from a buff. Boss is called Corpse Giant.(like The Rotten, maybe?)

They could [likely] be referring not to the flamethrower weapon though, but of like the hammer that's in this trailer.

Tabasco

This looks more interesting than the Souls games.

I may have to buy this one. It's upsetting that my PS4 is collecting dust and the Uncharted 4 delay sure isn't helping.

No, there is a flamethrower with a backpack for fuel I guess, it's been shown a few times. Latest was on the interactive site.

I realized they were referring to a flame augmented weapon in the Famitsu reference, not the gun. We haven't heard anything solid on that yet.

Wish I could view the interactive site as a whole. I get to the bridge bit where you choose between the saw blade and the cane whip, and then the plug-in fails.

I'm not a souls fan. I never really liked them. But the art direction on this, graphics and gameplay has convinced me to buy it day one. There's always a first time I guess.

The NPC in the above gif is also using a new weapon tht we will no doubt be able to obtain. So make it 11(22).
Hmm, I can't see the gif too well, but possibly yeah
I'm not sure really. The player wearing the white robe was just chilling and spewing flames.
No the flamethrower is shown again in the interactive site.
So that's 6 offhand weapons for now, 28 weapons total and that's just what we know.

I think I'm going to have to cancel my Amazon pre-order and pre-order it digitally. There's no way I can't play this the moment it's released.

Yep, I'm gonna do it.

Rurunaki

I think I'm going to have to cancel my Amazon pre-order and pre-order it digitally. There's no way I can't play this the moment it's released.

Yep, I'm gonna do it.

Yup. I have the CE preordered. Looks like it will go unopened while I go digital for this game as well.

I was originally going for physical release but I changing to digital preorder. I will get up early for work that day and play an hour or three before work and bring the vita for lunch/prep periods

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
OK I WILL SHARE MY PLAYTHROUGH LIVE

WITH WEBCAM AND SOUND

I WILL DO IT ON DAY 1

Eyeron

Ffffuucckk

I just need to hibernate until the 24th. Completely disinterested in my other games right now.

Top Bottom