• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

*DANGER* Breaking Bad S5 *SPOILER* Thread - Untagged discussion, photos, and leaks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fry

I don't recommend anyone to read. And since there have been a couple of users commiting suicide account just to ruin the fun of others, I won't post it. I don't wanna feel guilty if that happens again.

B.K.

I don't recommend anyone to read. And since there have been a couple of users commiting suicide account just to ruin the fun of others, I won't post it. I don't wanna feel guilty if that happens again.

You know, you're just making me want to read it even more. I tried to find it myself on Reddit and 4chan, but I can't find anything on those sites.

Slightly Live

Dirty tag dodger
Unconfirmed rumour. Highlight at own risk, this is an unconfirmed rumour, could be real, could be bullshit. Might ruin something very, very big if true.

Could be a potential end of season spoiler - no idea if it's a next episode spoiler or end of show spoiler or anything inbetween.

Last chance.
Walt strangles/kills Skylar.

kehs

Banned
Unconfirmed rumour. Highlight at own risk, this is an unconfirmed rumour, could be real, could be bullshit. Might ruin something very, very big if true.

Last chance.

It would be totally awesome if you were to mention how far ahead the spoiler is.

/strangles slightly live

I FIGURED IT OUT. Inside the trunk are presents for Walt jr. Walt is going to rob a store with a machine gun and then before he's arrested have a birthday party with Walt jr.

VegaNine

Last chance.

Was there a supposed picture that went with this?

All I can find is the post that begins: "I work for the show." (wow)

It would be totally awesome if you were to mention how far ahead the spoiler is.

/strangles slightly live

It says Episode 7. It also says:
"Madrigal is actually a cover for Grey Matter. Jesse goes into hiding in episode 4. Hank finds out Walt is Heisenberg in episode 8."

kehs

Banned
Was there a supposed picture that went with this?

All I can find is the post that begins: "I work for the show." (wow)

"Madrigal is actually a cover for Grey Matter. Jesse goes into hiding in episode 4. Hank finds out Walt is Heisenberg in episode 8."

lol at that first part.

gtfo

haha

Fry

Is this for real? Where did you find it?

VegaNine

Is this for real? Where did you find it?

It was a copy/paste job being spammed on Youtube. I don't know the source, but I'm assuming it's the one everyone is seeing.

Didn't someone say there was a picture that went with it? I haven't seen that yet.

VegaNine

Seems that it originated on 4chan. It reads like a lot of crap:

I work on the show so spoilers ahead

You probably already know Madrigal Electromotive is going to play a big part in this season. What you don't know is that Madrigal is a cover for Grey Matter, the company that made millions off of Walt. You're going to learn a lot more about them in the next episode.

Hank finds out Walt is Heisenberg by S05E08

Walt strangles Skyler in E07

Jesse goes into hiding because of Gale's murder in E04

The picture is about the original source of the spoiler Slightly Live posted.

http://i.imgur.com/XQQJA.jpg

That sounds like crap, too. Nothing to get worked up over.

Fry

We can't discredit these guys completely though since they got that leaked picture about Gus death.

Seems that it originated on 4chan. It reads like a lot of crap:

I work on the show so spoilers ahead

You probably already know Madrigal Electromotive is going to play a big part in this season. What you don't know is that Madrigal is a cover for Grey Matter, the company that made millions off of Walt. You're going to learn a lot more about them in the next episode.

Hank finds out Walt is Heisenberg by S05E08

Walt strangles Skyler in E07

Jesse goes into hiding because of Gale's murder in E04

All that could be deduced.
I mean it is the last season & all the things you expect to happen & all the loose ends will be brought up.

That sounds like crap, too. Nothing to get worked up over.[/QUOTE]

It does kinda explain the lack of wedding ring / him using her maiden name on the fake ID and also arranging his bacon the same way that Skyler did in episode 1.

I also think the reason why Skyler thinks Walt goes too far and wants to go to the cops is that he kills Ted (the reason why they didn't keep him dead last season)

VegaNine

Previews for the next three episodes (spoiler-tagged in case this thread is confused for the busy OT):

Season 5, Episode 4: Fifty-One

Walt celebrates another birthday; Skyler contemplates her options; and an associate puts a crimp in Walt and Jesse's business strategy.

Season 5, Episode 5: Dead Freight

Walt's team may be forced to cease operations unless they can score some necessary materials.

Season 5, Episode 6: Buyout

Occupational hazards affect Jesse as he, Walt and Mike deal with business problems.

Season 5, Episode 7: Say My Name [EDIT- The episode was formerly titled, "Everybody Wins"]

[No Preview]

[TV Guide link]

Also, there's a new set of "spoilers" being spammed on the web, and they sound no more credible than the 4chan ones posted earlier. Those who were convinced of the 4chan leaks (and wanted to be convinced otherwise) may take comfort in knowing that the old spoilers mostly conflict with the new ones. I'll post this crap if requested.

But anyhow, if the 4chan blather was authentic, then Jesse will
go into hiding
in tomorrow night's episode. If the new blather is authentic, then Jesse will
be shot, but recover
. OOOoooo! I believe both!

Digest your fictional TV-fiction spoilers with fictional TV-fiction ice cream:

kpHNs.jpg

[Link]

Fry

Jesse didn't get shot neither went into 'hiding'. So these spoilers are bullshit!

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bort

Skylar tightening that string around her finger = foreshadowing to her being strangled by walt

VegaNine

Holy shit. Jesse for sure.

Skylar tightening that string around her finger = foreshadowing to her being strangled by walt

Going for broke:

• Walt uses the ricin on someone (likely Mike).
  • Hank visits a dying Mike in the ER, where Mike reveals that Walt is Heisenberg (better yet, Hank asks Mike if it's Walt).
  • Walt strangles and kills Skyler when she threatens to go to the DEA. The irony: Hank was already on his way to arrest Walt. He arrives to find Skyler dead and Walt "vanished."
  • Walt Jr. learns about his mother (and father) and crashes his car in anger. (you know that's gonna happen) He lives—but barely—because BB loves bed-ridden characters. The Schraders adopt Holly.
  • Jesse hears that Walt killed Skyler, becomes suspicious about Mike's death, and interrogates Saul. Saul reveals that Walt poisoned Brock.
  • Jesse resolves to kill Walt but is kidnapped by Madrigal and put to work making meth.
  • Hank tracks Walt to New Hampshire but Walt gets the jump on him. Hank tells him about Walt Jr. and about the meth being back on the streets. Walt, already guilty as hell, lets Hank live, and escapes.
  • Sick again and guilty, Walt resolves to do one-last-good-thing and rescue Jesse.
  • He returns to New Mexico, spies in on Holly, and repents at Jr.'s bedside.
  • Walt rescues Jesse.
  • Jesse kills Walt.

Fry

I'm just speculating, before it's too late to order some crow. ;)

Cool. Some people on Imdb boards think Jesse can still get shot on the next epi., since it involves an heist and all, so the chances of the spoilers being true are still alive.

I honestly can see Skylar dying soon. I mean, look at the tension between them in the newest episode.

VegaNine

Cool. Some people on Imdb boards think Jesse can still get shot on the next epi., since it involves an heist and all, so the chances of the spoilers being true are still alive.

I honestly can see Skylar dying soon. I mean, look at the tension between them in the newest episode.

Yeah, Skylar seems to be on her way out, thank Christ!

As for Jesse getting shot: the same source claims that Walt uses the ricin on [WARNING]
Gomez
. Who the hell knows why. Maybe it just sounds good. In any event, if one happens, so might the other.

VegaNine

Breaking Bad' Actor Jesse Plemons Keeps Everyone Guessing [MTV News]

'Friday Night Lights' actor makes a deadly splash on the latest episode of the AMC drug drama'

Plemons' "Breaking Bad" character, bug exterminator Todd, didn't leave much of an impression when he was introduced a few episodes ago. But in "Dead Freight," the episode debuting on Sunday (August 12), he'll make a much bigger splash — one that left actor Aaron Paul virtually speechless when MTV News caught up with him at Comic-Con this summer.

"Man, I gotta tell you. He's a brilliant actor. But such a complex, interesting character," Paul said when asked about Plemons' contributions to the series. "I'm not going to give anything away, but Todd may or may not complicate things a bit. It just gets so dark this season. I don't even know what to say."

"There's some friction when he joins the group,"
leading man Bryan Cranston added of Todd when we spoke with him a few months ago. "We think we know him, and then it's like, 'What just happened? What did he do?' It's fun for [Plemons] to play because it keeps him guessing, and it keeps [Walter White and Jesse Pinkman] as a partnership guessing, too."

Dean Norris Reveals That Something 'Chilling' Happens With Holly White [UPROXX]

"…Let me just say that there is a even more chilling scene involving that baby later on this season."

TLmDQ.jpg

showletterth9.gif

VegaNine

Pimpwerx

I'm assuming the scene in the promo showing Jesse and Mike meeting some guys in the desert is them either trying to find new distributors of their product (since they now have a shitton of methylamine) or them trying to get new identities. I'm guessing the former and not the latter, because I'm not sure why they'd be meeting the cleaners out in the middle of nowhere. From what I remember, the cleaners were meeting Walt at his house or at Saul's. PEACE.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom