• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dark Souls 3 Network Stress Test client available to download on NA PSN

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
No email... does this mean I'm fucked?

Selection Results

The selection process has not been completed yet. Please wait for the results to be compiled.

Once the lottery is over, we'll send a notice to your email address if you're selected.

n/m

HeelPower

kind of crazy and insane that another Miyazaki behemoth is coming our way fairly soon.

Usually these RPG studios makes wait years to get anything great,but FROM constantly delivers.

Amazing time to be playing.This is Square Soft Golden age level of goodness.

Chakan

To my understanding, everyone that gets this test version through PS Plus will be able to play the stress test.

The code they'll send through email is exactly to give you access to download this version.

Mandelbo

What is stress test?

Like what does this do when you open the game?

It's a test to see if the servers can take lots of people playing online simultaneously, as well as testing multiplayer in general. Presumably we'll have access to one area of the game and a boss or two.

What is stress test?

Like what does this do when you open the game?

The game will be limited to one area. They want as many people logged on concurrently as possible to test the servers. They particularly want people to participate in multiplayer activities, but you dont have too.

I'm gonna assume it's still a closed beta, but Sony used some of that playstation money to get this for PS+ members. We should probably all still download it, just in case.

wiibomb

was this said before? I didn't know there was going to be a "beta" test

and I suppose I should not take this as a first souls experience, right?

Bleeether

I33dxSA.jpg

got mine wooooohoooo

gogosox82

Preloading not weird

Well I just figured they would send you link to download like they did with the DS2 network test. Its weird because why go through all of the hassle of having a raffle or whatever their calling it if they are just going to let everyone who has ps+ in. Just say "download the client from psn and as long as you have ps+, you can participate in the network test" and be done with it.

nym

Neo Member
I screwed up and missed the registration, so this would be a great surprise if I managed to get in because it's publicly listed. Here's hoping.

Top Bottom