• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dark Souls 3 Network Stress Test client available to download on NA PSN

Troy

Banned
Thank you for linking this. Downloading now. Dark Souls 1 is one of my favorite games of all time. So you can imagine how psyched I am for this. DS2 and Bloodborne just didn't do it for me in the same way.

D

Deleted member 325805

Unconfirmed Member
Bah, I don't have PSN+ and I don't have any reason to renew it apart from this.

Different theme, interesting. Usually it's calm and melancholy. Thanks

I think it's because this is the same music that was in the gameplay trailer. They're probably just reusing it in the stress test so they don't divulge too much of the actual score. I'm sure it'll be more mellow in the actual game's main menu.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cI3e1ERQWQI

Youtube still processing but should finish soon.

i-don-t-need-it-o.gif

sappyday

That title theme feels like Miyazaki just saying "Move the fuck out the way Dark Souls 2, let me show how to fucking do it"

I think it's because this is the same music that was in the gameplay trailer. They're probably just reusing it in the stress test so they don't divulge too much of the actual score. I'm sure it'll be more mellow in the actual game's main menu.

Very fair point and also didn't know this was used in trailers. Thanks for the tidbit.

Easy_D

never left the stone age
Im not gonna lie thats what It sounds like. I swear if the soundtrack even touches the level of BB....hnnnnggg

Soundtrack's gonna shit over every souls game if the lady composer whose name I forgot (She made the Sir Alonne theme among others) gets to do a majority of the music

I had already downloaded it but went to check the web store and now it seems to have been taken down; Icon is there but doesn't link to anything.

The text makes it sound like it wasnt an accident to be free for all on plus, so they might have just put it up too early.

Yeah, I was honestly surprised tbh. I thought the whole point of applying to the stress test was that there was some sort of selection process that was going to be applied. I ain't mad if From decides to open the flood gates to all PS+ subs-- that would be a stress test, after all-- but I just expected a confirmation email or something.

Top Bottom