• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dark Souls 3 Network Stress Test client available to download on NA PSN

Finalow

the main theme so good ggh https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x6lNThxUP94

Sakuraba delivering as usual with this series.

I guess what I'm trying to say is that the optional areas in Bloodborne are great and all, but they are dead-ends. So fucking what you ask? What I wanted was the option to take different paths that let you progress differently for some time. Not just do one area and then come back to the main path. Dark Souls 1 had that, even from the beginning. That's what was missing in Bloodborne for me. Still a superb game, though.
and you get that? Sorry but your complaint about the game being linear makes no sense. Dark Souls optional areas are also ''dead-ends'', except for the sewers as far as I remember. you get more of them, sure, - as I stated 10 times already - you may like them more and prefer the fact that you get access to some of those locations right after the tutorial area. still, optional areas and alternative paths are totally not missing in Bloodborne.

Top Bottom