• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dead of Alive Xtreme 3 video - Honoka trailer, volleyball gameplay, rock climbing

Pilgrimzero

Just checked my order.

LrRSQao.gif

My hand lotion is ready

Fml, playasia just tried to bill me for my preorder but Chase said they're evil and declined it =[ Time to retry. I want my Marie Rose >.>

Is it possible that this game wont have accessories like hats, shoes and bracelets?
Thats fucking disappointing if it is the case, because thats where the customization really comes into play. If I cant put a cowboy hat on Kokoro to complete the cowgirl stripper look, then whats the point?

It's just a little game where the girls lie down and see who can get up and run to a little flag planted on the beach first. Basically just a race. It has been in previous games and they showed it as gameplay during that recent Vita version stream. Seems to be the owner mode, though, since no button prompts.
Ah, that's disappointing. I was hoping for something a little more interactive, maybe a new track and field kinda mini game.

Palculator

Unconfirmed Member
Ah, that's disappointing. I was hoping for something a little more interactive, maybe a new track and field kinda mini game.
Going by the wiki article it basically is that: Mash a button to run like you do in Track and Field with the added mechanic of diving for the flag. I think in the Vita demo they were just spectating, hence no interaction and no button prompts (much like we didn't see button prompts for the rock climbing up until now.)

Going by the wiki article it basically is that: Mash a button to run like you do in Track and Field with the added mechanic of diving for the flag. I think in the Vita demo they were just spectating, hence no interaction and no button prompts (much like we didn't see button prompts for the rock climbing up until now.)

Okay, now that sounds a lot better.

Man, can't wait to finally see how much this will cost on HK's PS store.

AzaK

What a fucking degrading game. How the platform holders allow this sort of objectifying bullshit on their platforms amazes me.

...how is the core volleyball, anyways? Vita doesn't have many sports games. I don't care about the girls.

What a fucking degrading game. How the platform holders allow this sort of objectifying bullshit on their platforms amazes me.

well, shit
everyone here has now changed their mind about this trash. god bless

Vex_

Banned
People trying to get their last drive-by shitposts in before the OT goes up, I see.

This one actually made me bust out laughing. It came out of nowhere, and IT WAS SO FAST and to the point.

Like, no build up. No nothing. Just bullets and casings everywhere.

Baalzebup

Some people seem to unable to resist running head-first into a banhammer for the slightest bit of what they consider to be an outrage. Funny and sad at the same time.

Akibared

I'm right there with ya, no regrets. Can't wait till it arrives.

Code:
[img]http://i.imgur.com/W4ueCqk.jpg[/img]

If I didn't blow all my extra money on the Muv Luv Kickstarter I would have been all over that! Enjoy your mousepads I really want the Honoka one for that extra wrist support.

chrono01

I'm right there with ya, no regrets. Can't wait till it arrives.

Code:
[img]http://i.imgur.com/W4ueCqk.jpg[/img]
Nice work!

Opening that package, and all of those bonus items, will be a great experience. Sadly, given the CDN dollar, the standard version is all I can afford right now. I'm just a little bit envious, though. Just a bit.

tmtyf

If I didn't blow all my extra money on the Muv Luv Kickstarter I would have been all over that! Enjoy your mousepads I really want the Honoka one for that extra wrist support.

muv luv had some great tiers though for the price, don't blame you on that one.

Palculator

Unconfirmed Member
Man, I'm half expecting her to not be in the free to play version because that would just be too good for humanity. Great job I'm getting the proper game! Twice!
Nice to wake up to justice served.
RiceDigital haven't updated shipping yet. Panic stations have another few days before I begin to feel left out and commit suicide.
They haven't for me either but since I'm in the EU I'm hoping they are just obviously shipping it a bit later since it wouldn't take a bloody week to get to me (right? right?!)

Vex_

Banned
NyoTengu is a stupid name, but if she ain't the finest mama in da game! Cot. Dam.

I mean, DAYUM ma! Can I get your number tho?

raven777

Why are all these official screenshots so low-res, for god's sake..

it's famitsu... their screenshots are terrible..

Anyways, there is a big interview with Hayashi at Dengeki. I will try to translate some of those stuff and post it here later today.

Top Bottom