• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dead of Alive Xtreme 3 video - Honoka trailer, volleyball gameplay, rock climbing

jediyoshi

the premise is wrong. it's not based on quality. doa5 and x3 are using a completely different design aesthetic. quality would be everything from doa1 up to x2 on that chart, everything that has the same style.

I was never bothered by the 'doll' designs of the characters, but now they look quite terrible.

Since when is 'terrible' not a qualitative indicator?

...I REALLY like the music so far, especially the one in the Volleyball clip posted earlier...

They even start the Volleyball camera at an angle to appreciate the butt processing power.

pv7ciXc.jpg

If these developers had the tools of NASA, they could change the world. Also that videos evening music track is sublime.

Baalzebup

This latest bevy of stuff is golden. The interview stuff is hilarious ( thanks for the translations, Raven777) and the gameplay vid was good. The music tracks are, while nothing mindblowing, pleasant and very fitting to and the beach volley seems nice. All those blocks, spikes etc were good shit, even if the animation is a bit jerky in how it moves from one move to another.

Waiting for dat shipping nao, Play-Asia.

Kuksune

While we wait for this amazing game to reach our hands, let us all enjoy some hilarious pre-game entertainment with Maximilian and crew playing the first two games. :D
I like Max, but only Max. His friends are so cringy and un-funny it hurts my soul.
The game grumps playthrough of DOAX2 is pretty damn hilarious. Arin tries to befriend Helena and fails all the time. The reactions to it is very funny.

http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLRQGRBgN_EnpPxOtprjhHtSvtmOPjS92P

Edit: Oh, and the FGB episode on DOAX3 will be glorious.

Forgot that I had the Asian version pre ordered. I had received an email from Play Asia stating that my CC was charged, and that it should be shipping in the next few days.

Well, my previous partner got shafted. But am I out of the loop here? There's no multiplayer, right? Or at least not confirmed.

I've checked articles, twitter and translated the sites info as best I can... I can't find any mention. I'm sure I read it somewhere.

It'd be a sexy shame if there is no online. DOAX2 had it.

I need some Hitomi to cheer me up:

092.jpg

Palculator

Unconfirmed Member
I've checked articles, twitter and translated the sites info as best I can... I can't find any mention. I'm sure I read it somewhere.

092.jpg
Seems like the only multiplayer will be using two hands every now and again, then (Ø_–)7

Also, those thighs and the hint of thighhighs...

Seems like the only multiplayer will be using two hands every now and again, then (Ø_–)7

Also, those thighs and the hint of thighhighs...

Hitomi might just beat out Ayane and Nyotengu for me with this outfit. We'll need to compare casual outfits and make a final judgment come release day.

The casual got me more excited than the swimwear.

Sakura

The page for the game on Sony's website says it is single player.

Griss

Me, when I saw that they were using the beach from DoA5:
"Boy, I sure hope they don't use that *Can't Stoppa This Feeling* Song that I've heard 5,000 times."

Team Ninja, when deciding on music for the game:
"Remember that song we used on the beach level in DoA5? Just stick that in there for the menus, the volleyball, the gravures, the end credits... done and done."

Seriously though, there's cheap and then there's that. I can't stand that song at this stage. I've been listening to it for what, 4 years now?

Whelp, I finally placed my order with Play Asia. I'm getting the standard Asian PS4 version. I really wanted to get the collector's edition but I just couldn't justify spending the extra cash, especially since I already have a perfectly good oppai mousepad of my waifu Kirino :p

Ricitor

A shame there is no online. Would have been fun playing the mini-games with others but considering the budget cuts with the game, it was to be expected.
Also, how the fuck is "How Crazy are you?" not on the soundtrack? That song and this franchise are synonymous at this point.

Dead or Alive Xtreme 3 |OT| Galapagosian Gap-Moe Healing kind of Shit

4 days to go.

Think I should reapply the thermal paste o my PS4 to avoid the raised temps caused by butt possessing. My old unit is well and truly in jet engine territory as is, it may not handle the jiggle.

Eolz

Is there a reason why the official DOAX3 twitter account follows two different Hatsune Miku twitter accounts? Is there some Miku song ingame?

Sakura

Is there a reason why the official DOAX3 twitter account follows two different Hatsune Miku twitter accounts? Is there some Miku song ingame?

Maybe Zack likes Miku?
I like how neither of the accounts are following him back.

Someone is live streaming this right now: http://youtu.be/ow6PP988VjE

Super jelly

I want to play it first for myself so I will refrain from watching, but the knowledge that someone else out there is playing it does indeed make me jelly.

Top Bottom