• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT34| Stop Hammer Time!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone from DGaf getting H5? Still on the fence with it in terms of how much I'm going to enjoy it. My GT is Collateral Cat if anyone wants feel free to add me.

Theorry

So much to do. Still need to do 3 nightfalls, 2 raids, Iron Banner, Trials this Friday. First Rule quest for the handcannon just started for me. Gunsmith ranking and the daily's everyday. :p

noomi

Rank 6 gunsmith, think I'll get my main to rank 10 and stop if nothing else happens.

But wait....

what if rank 100 gunsmith has something extra special?

Mine is 266. It won't let me infuse it anymore. Is it a 7 kill streak? Or 7 kill steaks? Or 7 kill/kill streaks?

You need 7 headshots from a 6 mag gun, so you have to proc triple tap and can't reload.

Siege of warmind took like 30 seconds.

Yes, but Triple Tap twice on Thralls + Knight still didn't work. (killed 7 and had a bullet left)

I made sure all 7 were precision kills.

the sorrow emote is priceless. so many applications.

I'm fond of the evil scheme one, as well. Get an exotic drop from a strike? Evil scheme. Push someone off a ledge? Evil scheme.

By the way, PM me your gamertag so we can play the Haloez together. Or add me: BlueNinja BE

Eh I dont want to post it without his permission.

Anyway,what's yours? my Xbone GT is the same as my GAF which is the same as my PSN..which is the same as, you guessed it, my Steam name as well :p

Added you!

Impulsor

the sorrow emote is priceless. so many applications.

We were all continuosly using it in the raid yesterday. Each time a boss dropped loot. Each time somebody died in a jumping puzzle.

So much fun. Best emote ever. Slow clap too.

noomi

For those infusing the Imprecation this morning, once you get it to 260 there will be a new node on the weapon that you need to press on to unlock and complete that part of the quest.

I didn't realize this and kept infusing mine to over 290 :p

*edit*

Thanks for the quick marks this morning irawr ;)

BahamutPT

Oh. They all have to be precision shots too? Yikes. Thanks.

They don't have to be precision shots (Edit: Well you do need 3 of them in succession for TT, but the rest isn't needed). Just randomly got it on Siege by doing everything I had already done when I got Triple Tap twice.
Don't know why it didn't count then but it did now.

GorillaJu

I am that guy on your team who has under 1.0 kdr in every single IB game, ever.

I'm sorry.

There's nothing that can be done. I am just fucking terrible at PvP :lol

Virdix

Hard to win Iron Banner when youve been up for 24 hours, lol. Just wanna hit rank 3.

Side note, i haven't seen anything besides the class items drop

Deku Tree

What's the secret to getting the seven kill spree in PvE with first curse quest? I've infused the gun all the way, and I've done it on one clip with triple tap a few times and get no quest progress.

What's the secret to getting the seven kill spree in PvE with first curse quest? I've infused the gun all the way, and I've done it on one clip with triple tap a few times and get no quest progress.

Do it quick. You need triple tap for an extra bullet, you pretty gotta fire non stop and kill 7 things. Easiest with thrall running at you

I didn't get all precision kills on the 7 kill spree. I just woke the hive, headshotted the first 3 then bodyshotted the other 4, worked first time.

The test hand cannon is fucking awful but got that finished in one game on first light of all maps. Everyone was using either the Imprecation or test hand cannon.

noomi

So... I haven't really noticed any lag with IB being around. Is it just me... or is the lag.... gone/better.

Anyone here have 3 characters 308? Saw someone who was 309 across all 3 today.

Just one, the others I can get to around 306/307 with moving around weapons and such.

My hunter is +1 light away from being 309. Will have to wait until next week since I have already exhausted all my raid loot chances.

Raybunny

That "If you have shotgun equipped you should lose all agility, mobility and accuracy" sounds like terribad idea that should never reach game itself. I'm not saying shotguns aren't too easy and go-to special atm, but going to extremes and making whole weapon class worthless is never solution.

If you read everything like me, you read a load bunch of nonsense. Its basically all I have to say to that post.

Tovarisc

You solo? Dude I follow on YT swears by PvP'ing solo to make the lag manageable.

Well in theory if you solo queue you are more likely to get rest 11 from close proximity to your location. If you group up with variety of people from all over the country / region / world it may be that game tries to find game with happy medium connections, which can result in lagfests and red bars.

Edit:
I think this crucible part will be the most difficult for me. The six round mag is tough to work with.

Getting headshot kill with 6 rounds should be doable, no? Then just get 6 more of those during one game.

noomi

You solo? Dude I follow on YT swears by PvP'ing solo to make the lag manageable.

I actually went in with a full fire-team yesterday afternoon and we had no lag, then played some regular crucible playlists and also no lag.

Normally when IB rolls around just about everything is impacted, doesn't seem so this time.

Good shit!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom