• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Digital Foundry Performance Analysis: Fallout 4

But that's not the whole story. On top of this, Xbox One is unique in its suffering of a stuttering issue, halting the game experience for up to a second during play. It's a glaring hitch downward, and matching runs to the gates of Diamond City shows Xbox One dropping to a record 0fps (zero) while PS4 turns the same corner at 28fps.

:O

iNvid02

expected, those comparison clips were pretty damning. always was gonna be pc though so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

HEEEEEEEIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNZZZZZZZ

HdAMBK1.png

Mpl90

Two copies sold? That's not a bomb guys, stop trolling!!!
It's a glaring hitch downward, and matching runs to the gates of Diamond City shows Xbox One dropping to a record 0fps (zero) while PS4 turns the same corner at 28fps.

Where's the Skyrim gif with the PS3 version going down to 0 fps.

ps3ud0

Whats the backstory to this thread? Not a Bethesda fan (Gamebryo sucks) so FO4 not really been on my radar, but hard to ignore the threads. Assumed performance wise it would suck everywhere...

EDIT: Ahh people assumed it would be better on XO rather than PS4 because of the marketing or something? That made people change pre-orders - ouch!

ps3ud0 8)

I love this, that other thread had so many telling us X1 would be fine / better.

Delicious, especially those that switched versions.

Meanwhile, for those with PC as their platform of choice, all the signs look good for a smooth experience even on budget kit.
i3/750 combo beating out the PS4 again? I can't wait for the meltdowns in the final DF thread.

Kas

Jesus Christ, I'm shocked gaf was outraged about nothing.

Welp, here I am, sitting happy now that my PS4 Pip-Boy Edition shipped.

Yay me

Xav

After playing Batman Arkham Knight & Metal Gear Solid V. I honestly don't think the "it's open world therefore bad performance" excuse cuts it anymore.

GHG

Just think though guys, Bethesda love us so much they added in-game photomode for free.

You no longer have to break your immersion to take a screenshot.

ElTorro

I wanted to dominate the living room. Then I took an ESRAM in the knee.
No example of frame rates dropping when scoping?

h3ad0rZ

I think Bethesda just didn't want to leave out xbox owners out of great experience it provided last gen for playstation players.

Top Bottom