• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dinosaurs attacked Noah's Ark (during an epic Angel battle)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eppy Thatcher

God's had his chance.
Training montage of Noah and Angels prepping for D-Day... make this shit happen hollywood. In fact... the bibles been edited and redacted and changed so many times already .. just just copy-pasta this shit in there. Needs to happen.

Which side were the Unicorns on?

They had a thanks for all the fish moment and bailed. Chillin with Cthulu in deep spaaaaaaace....

Alx

This event is not a fable and not a "myth"... It is a verifiable scientific FACT !

Yeah, the author is pulling our leg, I can't believe he could be serious. ^^

Wilbur

Banned
Noah thought the flood was bad enough? He hasn't seen anything yet. Coming Summer 2013.

He's gonna need two of every animal... To fight hundreds of every dinosaur.

Holy fuck someone please mock up a poster

We'll get Whitta on the script and we'll collectively direct. Best fucking film of all time

Kinyou

He rationalized it out like this:

Dinosaurs were alive before the Flood 4000 thousand years ago, but we know that Noah didn't save them because we don't have Dino's today. Also their buried bones proves that they died in the Flood. SOOOOoooo, with the fallen angels expelled from Heaven over God's love of the humans, but with God killing all the humans except for Noah and his family, what an opportune time it must have been for the fallen to seek their vengeance! They must have taken advantage of such a fortuitous moment! But the fallen were of course too few to challenge the devout angels on their own, so they enlisted the aid of the mighty dinosaurs and their destructive might to help them achieve their goals.

I mean why else wouldn't Noah have saved the dinosaurs? It's the only logical conclusion from the evidence we have today. (his words!!!!)
My god, it's the chewbacca defense!

chewbacca_defensepjle6.jpg

Hitokage

Setec Astronomer
Hah, I just saw an anime similar to this titled The Laws of the Sun, portraying the history of Earth and the Universe according to the Japanese cult Kofuku no Kagaku (Happy Science).

Aiii

So not worth it
This does sound like a great movie. I want the writers and director of the movie Iron Sky to do this adaptation!

Taffer

Just use simple logic man. Since they're not around anymore they were obviously on the side of the Dinos.

Maybe they died defending us. I like the deep space idea better, Cthulhu turned them into Unicron, Michael Bay directs.

Riggs

Banned
Christian Bale as Noah.

Directed by Steven Spielberg.

"For fuck sake man, these fuckin amateurs" Bale said as he flung a spear through the heart of a flying tyrannosaurus. The creature goes crashing into the ocean as an Angel dismounts from it just in time.

The Angel(played by Daniel Day Lewis) lands next to Boa(Bale/Noah) and the two begins an epic fist fight in unison with the thundering rain.
Take my money!!!

bengraven

Is it sad that I WANT to find this book now?

Not that I'd ever allow my son to read it until he's able to look with an ironic eye.

Also, throw my weight behind TYRANNOSAURUS ARKS

Wilbur

Banned
First scene

Code:
It is dawn. The sun rises.

A solitary dove call echoes under the orchestral music. The score and the bird soar above the clouds.

The dove searches for mountain tops, looking for safety. It lands.

AND OUTTA FUCKIN' NOWHERE THIS FUCKIN' DINOSAUR SNAPS IT UP.

GABRIEL'S ON HIS FUCKIN' BACK AND HE TUGS ON HIS LEATHERY SKIN, HOLDS HIS SWORD UP IN THE AIR AND

GABRIEL
Gentlemen... we take the arc tonight.

MALE ANGEL #1
I don't Adam and Eve it!

JURASSIC ARC

Riggs

Banned
First scene

Code:
It is dawn. The sun rises.

A solitary dove call echoes under the orchestral music. The score and the bird soar above the clouds.

The dove searches for mountain tops, looking for safety. It lands.

AND OUTTA FUCKIN' NOWHERE THIS FUCKIN' DINOSAUR SNAPS IT UP.

GABRIEL'S ON HIS FUCKIN' BACK AND HE TUGS ON HIS LEATHERY SKIN, HOLDS HIS SWORD UP IN THE AIR AND

GABRIEL
Gentlemen... we take the arc tonight.

MALE ANGEL #1
I don't Adam and Eve it!

JURASSIC ARC
Omg Hahah

King_Moc

Banned
They seem to have a fundamental misunderstanding of how fossils are formed. As in, they aren't formed at the moment the creature dies.

Do these loons believe in the world being 4000 years old or not? Because fossils seem to discount that.

The battle thing sounds amazing though. Not quite sure what led them to think that that was in anyway more plausible than existing scientific theories though. Well, apart from the obvious insanity.

Paches

They seem to have a fundamental misunderstanding of how fossils are formed. As in, they aren't formed at the moment the creature dies.

Do these loons believe in the world being 4000 years old or not? Because fossils seem to discount that.

The battle thing sounds amazing though. Not quite sure what led them to think that that was in anyway more plausible than existing scientific theories though. Well, apart from the obvious insanity.

Some believe that the fossils were planted by God to test our faith. Not kidding.

The Technomancer

card-carrying scientician
Wait people seriously believe in Noah's Ark? I'm pretty sure my Sunday school teachers explicitly told us that it was allegorical or something when I was like...eight.

dyna-soar

They'd probably give Steve Carell the role of Noah again, so no thanks.

And what what the reason Noah didn't take any dinosaurs or many other extinct animals on his Ark in the first place?

I don't meant to sound like a dick, but maybe because they are dinosaurs. I donno about you, but I would not want to be in a closed ark with a T-Rex.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom