• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dinosaurs attacked Noah's Ark (during an epic Angel battle)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mengy

wishes it were bannable to say mean things about Marvel
Science is so boring by comparison. This shit is way more fun to believe!

I hope the book sells well. There need to be sequels. Khalessi isn't the only bitch with Dragons, I have a feeling....

Oh it's not a new book, in fact I don't even think it's in print anymore. I'll check the date on the cover when I get home, but I think it's like 20 years old or something. There are copies on Amazon for sale, but only like a dozen or so.

Honestly, I'm going to hold on to mine like gold. I don't think her aunt is getting this one back, lol.

Scirrocco

Damn those fallen angels. If it weren't for them, the dinosaurs might have survived on the ark, and man kind might know what a T-rex steak tastes like today.

.la1n

Religion, serious business.

This book is amazing, even if was written by someone who is obviously clinically insane.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
Well, the dragons were...

QBBtL.jpg

DonMigs85

But shouldn't marine reptiles like Plesiosaurs and Ichthyosaurs have survived too?
I'm pretty sure there were no whales on the ark.

D

Deleted member 20920

Unconfirmed Member

Lol...The character didn't even exist as it is 4000 years ago.

Seven is a number that often appears in the bible.
Here is seven in Chinese:

zi00007.gif

Kind of looks like a CROSS doesn't it.

THE CHINESE KNEW ABOUT JESUS' CRUCIFIXION THOUSANDS OF YEARS BEFORE IT HAPPENED FOR MORE INFO E-MAIL ME AT TRUECHRISTIANHISTORY@AOL.COM

Someone should make a thread where we use chinese characters to prove random theories.

i-Lo

Awesome shit is awesome!

I am writing a sci-fi book about a world w/o religion. An antithesis to that would be a world where materials from books like these are taught in grade school as "science".

Science as it stands today: The more you learn, the more your realize how little you know and the more you questions you have.

Religion: There are only absolute answers and no unknowns. Take it on faith. Oh and the religion you're born into is the superior one w/o question.

EDIT: Off-topic

Wow! First time seeing Shiro.gif

There is a kitten in their family now. Might want to check her, Mimi, out.

Canuck76

Banned
Is this like a weekly thing for you man?

Does this relationship exist for more than fodder to put on an internet message board?

Combichristoffersen

Combovers don't work when there is no hair
That would make for a fucking awesome movie. Fallen angels manipulating dinosaurs into fighting angels in a war that could decide the fate of mankind. Sounds like a true epic in the making.

djdac

People actually believing Noah's arc was real is news to me too. I don't know about any other catholic schools..but at the catholic school I went to the teachers would straight up tell us Noah's arc didn't really happen. Heck they even told us the story of Adam and Eve wasn't to be taken literally. So this is kinda weird to me.

Imagine if the movie came out as and was classified as "Documentary".

Based on a true story

People actually believing Noah's arc was real is news to me too. I don't know about any other catholic schools..but at the catholic school I went to the teachers would straight up tell us Noah's arc didn't really happen. Heck they even told us the story of Adam and Eve wasn't to be taken literally. So this is kinda weird to me.
I went to catholic school and they did the same thing. You have to be really indoctrinated to believe most of the stuff in the bible. Granted, it was catholic high school, so I didn't to see what kindergarten and grade school was like for catholics.

sullytao

But shouldn't marine reptiles like Plesiosaurs and Ichthyosaurs have survived too?
I'm pretty sure there were no whales on the ark.

It's a scientific fact that the ark was fitted with torpedo and radar systems. Noah wiped them Satan loving, water commies right out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom