• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dissidia Final Fantasy NT (PS4) announced (early 2018)

Hasemo

(;・∀・)ハッ?
I played a whole bunch of the arcade version (even lined up for a few hours for the location test in Akihabara, that was fun).
UI is definitely more confusing than in the previous game, but once you get the hang of it, it's really fun.

Cragor

Neo Member
Awesome news. Now to hope it does well enought to get a lot of new characters so i can eventually play with Celes.

Yes, yes, i Know. But a man can dream...

Oh boy, I'm going to sink some time into this. Hope Terra is fun to play, since it's hard for me to imagine maining anyone's else from this list...

Tiamant

lmao people SCREAMING AND CRYING about the ui when its a 3 on 3 game with lots of important information

Yes, we are SCREAMING AND CRYING for something that is fairly obvious.

Now let me scream and cry again: there are more complex games out there with a better UI.

addik

Nojima writing this is another huge reveal from the Amazon description. Hope they make a much better plot than Dissidia 012 but I wont get my hopes up lol.

I'm surprised that it's exclusive.

The arcade version runs on what is essentially a modified PS4 and they all but confirmed a PS4 version a bunch of times previously, so it really isn't surprising at all.

Great that it's finally coming out. Hopefully the final release comes with an expanded roster (and it includes a good FFXII character...).

duckroll

Nojima writing this is another huge reveal from the Amazon description. Hope they make a much better plot than Dissidia 012 but I wont get my hopes up lol.

Nojima is also writing Mobius Final Fantasy so expect stuff along those lines I guess.

Turin

Banned
I finally get to play one!

qxlD4_s-200x150.gif

Big One

Banned
Looks cool and it isn't being directed by Nomura, so it's gonna release on time. Looking forward to it!

We just need to get a few more characters and this game will be perfect.

RikuDawn

Yesssss. I've been waiting for this. Dissidia's what actually got me into Final Fantasy. Also Noctis is confirmed. I'm so happy.

Top Bottom