• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dissidia Final Fantasy NT (PS4) announced (early 2018)

Ydelnae

They need to tone down all the things that appear on screen. Also, I guess it's not launching with all returning characters from the past series.

OmegaDL50

I'm surprised that it's exclusive.

The arcade version was developed on PS4 based hardware. In fact there was earlier footage that show cased what the Arcade and projected PS4 version looked like that showed the PS4 home console version was likely to have more effects over the early arcade release.

If a Switch or Vita release was considered then some concessions would probably need to be made visually, nevermind potential architectural differences for it's development.

I just woke up and freaked out thinking I missed the stream (started watching now) and I did a double take when reading his thread. Its finally happening......so GOD DAMN HAPPY! ;-;

RikuDawn

Dissidia's like the only crossover fighting game where I don't really care what characters are in it. Like there are characters I'd like to see but the game could be full of characters I've never heard of and I'd still want it. Unlike Marvel which I have no interest in without characters like Wright and Wolverine.

Am I just not paying much attention but I didn't see Noctis in the trailer? I mean I'm sure he is going to be in the game, I would just like to see how he looks and moves in game.

Top Bottom