• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dissidia Final Fantasy NT (PS4) announced (early 2018)

Ochibi

Dissidia Final Fantasy New Type
Dissidia Final Fantasy No Tabata
Dissidia Final Fantasy No Tifa
Dissidia Final Fantasy Nomura Tetsuya
Dissidia Final Fantasy New Treachery
Dissidia Final Fantasy Noctis There

lol wtf is this NT

evolve9

Yessss, finally a Dissidia on the big screen! Can't wait to kick the shit out of my friends with Squall :p

That UI is really tacky though, reminds me of some cheap mobile game.

It's about god damn time.

I'll be looking forward to playing this, but I'll be honest--the lack of returning villains really sucks. I imagine DLC will fill that gap, but we'll see.

BTW that user said that the Dissidia PS4 would be at E3. He also that DQ XI will get released date for the west at the event.

My theory is that he got access somehow to the list of Square's playable games at the event.

Fiendcode

The arcade version runs on what is essentially a modified PS4
Not exactly.

Taito Type X³
OS: Windows Embedded Standard 7 64bit / Windows XP Embedded SP3 32bit
CPU: Intel Core i5 2400
Chipset: Intel Q67 express
Graphic: AMD RADEON HD 6770
Sound: 7.1ch HD AUDIO
Memory: DDR3 2GB
Storage: HDD 160GB (2.5 inches)
USB: USB3.0 × 2 group + USB2.0 × 2 group
Network: 1Gbit/s × 2 port
Serial: 1 port
Power Supply: 600W
In addition, in Type X³, hardware configuration changes are possible for each game title, following the lineup is as an optional part.
CPU: Intel Core i3/2120, Core i7/2600
Graphic: NVIDIA GeForce GTX560Ti
Memory: Up to 16GB
Storage: Up to 3TB HDD
SSD: 16GB

CheckMate

The UI looks too cluttered. I hoped they would've fixed it for the console release....

Also, it's hilarious that Nojima is writing for a Dissida game and a Dissidia writer is writing for a mainline game. Square Enix Quality Management I tell you.

raven777

Have they commentated on it, or is this just based off their facial expressions?

They have implied it, not directly saying it. Like "I don't know about adults who don't keep promise." or "I brought alcohol today and I think I need it during the stream." Also Nomura implying stuff as well.

How's this version of the game with alternate costumes? I liked playing 012 with Cloud in his Kingdom Hearts attire, though it had to be a preorder DLC. =_=

LAA

Awesome finally, looking forward to it, and great Noctis is coming to it as well!

Hope we see Noctis footage in this stream..

Tsunamo

Day one. I've been waiting for this port for far too long.

It's gonna be so so nice to have another Dissidia to play again.

DKHF

BTW that user said that the Dissidia PS4 would be at E3. He also that DQ XI will get released date for the west at the event.

My theory is that he got access somehow to the list of Square's playable games at the event.
He also said the Avengers game will get news when they said none til 2018 so I'm skeptical of that. Dissidia and DQ are kind of easy to guess too looking at Square's lineup. Not saying he's lying but maybe not an entirely accurate source. Also think he's wrong about KH3 or maybe not entirely wrong, like if KH3 won't be at the actual E3 show much but will get a trailer at the concert just before as I've guessed.

Toth

Megaton! I am so looking forward to this.

I do hope its not as easy to manipulate the leveling system as it was in Dissidia though.

raven777

How's this version of the game with alternate costumes? I liked playing 012 with Cloud in his Kingdom Hearts attire, though it had to be a preorder DLC. =_=

They have at least one alt costumes I think.

Sephiroth%201.png

He also said the Avengers game will get news when they said none til 2018 so I'm skeptical of that. Dissidia and DQ are kind of easy to guess too looking at Square's lineup. Not saying he's lying but maybe not an entirely accurate source. Also think he's wrong about KH3 or maybe not entirely wrong, like if KH3 won't be at the actual E3 show much but will get a trailer at the concert just before as I've guessed.

Oh yeah, I forgot about the Marvel stuff. Still suspicious.

Tyaren

Not exactly.

Taito Type X³
OS: Windows Embedded Standard 7 64bit / Windows XP Embedded SP3 32bit
CPU: Intel Core i5 2400
Chipset: Intel Q67 express
Graphic: AMD RADEON HD 6770
Sound: 7.1ch HD AUDIO
Memory: DDR3 2GB
Storage: HDD 160GB (2.5 inches)
USB: USB3.0 × 2 group + USB2.0 × 2 group
Network: 1Gbit/s × 2 port
Serial: 1 port
Power Supply: 600W
In addition, in Type X³, hardware configuration changes are possible for each game title, following the lineup is as an optional part.
CPU: Intel Core i3/2120, Core i7/2600
Graphic: NVIDIA GeForce GTX560Ti
Memory: Up to 16GB
Storage: Up to 3TB HDD
SSD: 16GB

Is this more or less powerful than the PS4?

GHG

Gold Member
I've watched the trailer but I don't understand what type of game this is. Is it a single player RPG or is it multiplayer?

or is it neither?

They have implied it, not directly saying it. Like "I don't know about adults who don't keep promise." or "I brought alcohol today and I think I need it during the stream." Also Nomura implying stuff as well.

These kind of leaks are great for fans, but this would be a nightmare for them right now :(

They should go have a big stiff drink after this livestream

Caim

I've watched the trailer but I don't understand what type of game this is. Is it a single player RPG or is it multiplayer?

or is it neither?

Multiplayer but I'm assuming the console release will have some sort of singleplayer like the previous games.

Top Bottom