• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Quest 7 and 8 for 3DS show up on Amazon [Update: Confirmed]

Begaria

Aaaaaaaaaaand totally going to get them despite playing the originals to death. GIMME MAH DRAGON QUEST.

squall211

Wow, that's so awesome.

DQ 8 and 7 were my first two DQ games, in that order.

I'd love
to find the time
to play both of those again.

Mortemis

Banned
Product Description
Complete version of Fire Emblem Fates: Birthright and Fire Emblem Fates: Conquest

???

edit: goddamn, gimme that art book. Thank god, I was wondering what will keep me playing on my 3ds next year.

Aeana

Fragments of the forgotten past eh? That's actually not bad thematically, though I've gotten so used to Warriors of Eden.

I'm not surprised they shied away from the religious subtitle, however they're not gonna be able to avoid God's presence in the game...

So, so happy at DQ7 coming to the US. I started it on PS1 and never finished. Instabuy.

Don't really care to replay 8, tho. Finished it on PS2/3. It was a great game, mind you, I just don't feel the need to replay.

I haven't been this genuinely excited about game announcements in a long, long time! This is amazing news coming just before I imported both, there aren't many classic franchises left in gaming so I'm very happy a new generation of players will get to experience these games!

fester

Banned
This is quite possibly the best game-related news for me in a really, really long time. Ho-lee-shit am I thrilled!

It's still a bit disheartening that Square Enix doesn't have enough confidence to publish these directly. That said, really nice that these are finally coming over to the West. Hopefully they reach Europe as well as the US.

I'm not surprised they shied away from the religious subtitle, however they're not gonna be able to avoid God's presence in the game...
I'd hope so. I mean for a subtitle I don't care too much, but if they start altering the actual content of the game I'd be more than a little irked.

....And then I'll still lap it all up anyway since compromised DQVIIr is better than no DQVIIr.

Top Bottom