• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DRIVECLUB |OT| Cloudy with a Chance of Jaw Drops

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I have a question, for championships, if you restart a single race after finishing that race, will the fame and accolade progress from the first race still count at the end?

nib95

Banned
Just noticed in the dash cam view with the Aston Martin Zagato, there's a Bang & Olufsen speaker on the right. Pretty slick.

arit

How much of those club unlocks would have been unlocked if one would have been able to join a club right at the start? To be honest I think it's stupid that essential unlocks are hidden away behind a online/social component.
I don't care for that stuff and hate being forced to endure it

Radec

DRIVECLUB |OT2| You Can't Rush Evolution

someone suggested this a while ago

DRIVECLUB |OT2|Seriously though, when is OT2 incoming? When this thread reaches 400 pages?

I think we'll hit 199 tomorrow, by then I'll had OT2 ready.

How much of those club unlocks would have been unlocked if one would have been able to join a club right at the start? To be honest I think it's stupid that essential unlocks are hidden away behind a online/social component.
I don't care for that stuff and hate being forced to endure it
Yeah it'd be one thing if the cars were mediocre, but the GTI and Mono help a ton with some of the tour events.

DRIVECLUB |OT2| You Can't Rush Evolution

someone suggested this a while ago
I'm still partial to Cloudy With A Chance of Connectivity

NoFoX

Did somebody beat the last timerace in less than 1min16secs?
My best time is 1min16secs247ms and I can't do it better ... -__-

mujun

Is the FOV really weird in this game? It seems like the track and all the action is hemmed up in a small box in the middle of the screen. I feel like I'm squinting the whole time playing the game.

Kumubou

I've been able to connect rather consistently over the last day or so, but nothing works except online races. I can't even create the GAF club I have from the other thread. :<

That is frustrating to hear. I was able to get online most of yesterday but I could not join one single online race, which is the only reason I play racing games...

I'm having flashbacks from the early XBOX Live days... (I didn't like those days)

FeiRR

Banned
Is the FOV really weird in this game? It seems like the track and all the action is hemmed up in a small box in the middle of the screen. I feel like I'm squinting the whole time playing the game.

Have you ever driven a car at high speed? I mean, in real life.

Lady Gaia

If you have black bars around the screen then you haven't configured your PS4 display settings. There's bo way to override it in game, you have to go to the PS4 settings to change it.

Once you're set there I find the dash cam to be the best combination of feeling like I'm in the drivers seat and still getting good visibility. The cockpit camera is interesting, but it feels odd having my steering wheel eight feet in front of me and in my field of view (when I'm actually driving I have to look down to see it.)

Dinjooh

Managed to connect today, but the connection was very unstable and I was not able to join a club. :(

image.php

I feel your pain brudda.

OmegaDL50

Its been a few days since I've checked here, has there been word from Sony about the PS+ edition in the US? Is it still coming?

Evolution made a public statement recently that they are holding off on releasing the PS+ version until they can get the servers stable for online mode.

Wow - popped DC in this morning thinking "after the patch I should be able to access some kind of online component" - right? RIGHT?

*fart noise*

This is pretty unacceptable at this point.

/dead horse beating

wapplew

What the hell at the review thread, I promised myself don't go there, but that monster grow over 70 pages.
I've made a huge mistake.gif

Anyway, almost max star now, going back to 3 star previous tour, all I can say is hyper car is a bitch.
I enjoy hot hatch much more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom