• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

E3 2015 Predictions & Discussion thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Renae

In general, I expect Xbox to have a really good show. Sony will not reveal much because they spread their announcements around to other shows, I also believe they're trying to make PSX their biggest show of the year and that will be where all the huge reveals come. They will get by at e3 with third parties, indies and one new first party game.

* designated co-marketed multiplatform games

Microsoft
- Quantum Break demo
- Cyberpunk 2077 gameplay reveal*
- The Division gameplay*
- Gears Remaster
- Halo 5
- Rise of the Tomb Raider
- Scalebound gameplay
- Crackdown gameplay
- Perfect Dark reboot teaser from Rare
- Battletoads reboot announced
- New Gears Of War teaser
- NFL all games streaming announced
- Holiday 2015 Xbox One slim announced - $349 + Halo 5 pack in

Sony
- Call Of Duty demo + PS4 bundle*
- Destiny expansion announcement*
- Star Wars Battlefront demo + PS4 bundle*
- Assassins Creed Victory demo*
- Indie showcase with focus on No Mans Sky and Hellblade
- Bloodborne dlc announcement
- Uncharted 4 new demo + Story Trailer + Q1 2016 release date
- Sony Bend new horror IP trailer
- God Of War 3 remastered gameplay trailer
- God Of War reboot teaser
- New Playstation Vue channels + deals
- Immediate price cut to $349
- FFXV demo + release date + timed exclusivity announced*

Others
- AC Victory, The Division, Rainbow Six, Far Cry 5 (2016) and Beyond Good and Evil 2 (reveal) at Ubisoft
- Mass Effect 4, new Visceral Star Wars games plus all the usual reveals at EA
- Fallout 4, Dishonored 2, Doom at Bethesda
- No Half Life 3
- No The Last Guardian

Pretty boring for the Sony list, unfortunately...
I hope we'll see new IPs for 2015. (Yes i'm dreaming).

Obsidian will announce an open-world Game of Thrones game. It will be published by Bethesda and run on an enhanced version of Skyrim's engine.

in4 You know nothing, Jon Snow.

waypoetic

Banned
Most people will buy the game, play it and enjoy it. Anyone who puts more emotion into it than that is honestly a little pathetic.

You don't know that people will either buy it, yet alone enjoy it. Some folks bought the long awaited Duke Nukem and i remember a pretty strong disappointment.

Hugstable

Banned
In general, I expect Xbox to have a really good show. Sony will not reveal much because they spread their announcements around to other shows, I also believe they're trying to make PSX their biggest show of the year and that will be where all the huge reveals come. They will get by at e3 with third parties, indies and one new first party game.

Microsoft
- Quantum Break demo
- Cyberpunk 2077 gameplay reveal*
- The Division gameplay*
- Gears Remaster
- Halo 5
- Rise of the Tomb Raider
- Scalebound gameplay
- Crackdown gameplay
- Perfect Dark reboot teaser from Rare
- Battletoads reboot announced
- New Gears Of War teaser
- NFL all games streaming announced
- Holiday 2015 Xbox One slim announced - $349 + Halo 5 pack in

Sony
- Call Of Duty demo + PS4 bundle*
- Destiny expansion announcement*
- Star Wars Battlefront demo + PS4 bundle*
- Assassins Creed Victory demo*
- Indie showcase with focus on No Mans Sky and Hellblade
- Bloodborne dlc announcement
- Uncharted 4 new demo + Story Trailer + Q1 2016 release date
- Sony Bend new horror IP trailer
- God Of War 3 remastered gameplay trailer
- God Of War reboot teaser
- New Playstation Vue channels + deals
- Immediate price cut to $349
- FFXV demo + release date + timed exclusivity announced*

Others
- AC Victory, The Division, Rainbow Six, Far Cry 5 (2016) and Beyond Good and Evil 2 (reveal) at Ubisoft
- Mass Effect 4, new Visceral Star Wars games plus all the usual reveals at EA
- Fallout 4, Dishonored 2, Doom at Bethesda
- No Half Life 3
- No The Last Guardian

Oh god that Crackdown would be amazing! I've been waiting so long for a new Crackdown, hope it follows 1 more than it does 2 though.

Pretty boring for the Sony list, and I'm a pro-Sony.
I hope we'll see new IPs for 2015. (Yes i'm dreaming).

I don't think they'll show much this year. They're getting tonnes of third party co marketing and that should be enough for this year's holiday season. Their European studios will show stuff at Gamescom but in general I'd expect Sony to just tease/trailer new first/second party games at the summer conferences and do proper reveals at PSX. They control PSX and it was a huge hit last year. It makes sense for them to make it their flagship conference going forward.

I don't think they'll show much this year. They're getting tonnes of third party co marketing and that should be enough for this year's holiday season. Their European studios will show stuff at Gamescom but in general I'd expect Sony to just tease/trailer new first/second party games at the summer conferences and do proper reveals at PSX. They control PSX and it was a huge hit last year. It makes sense for them to make it their flagship conference going forward.

you are picking the wrong year to say that lol.

You missed obvious stuff like Street Fighter V, Level 5's PS4 project, Quantum Dream's PS4 project ( which hasn't been seen in nearly 2 years ), Media Molecules new project, Rime. The Tomorrow Children, etc. etc.

I'm the complete opposite opinion. I think this years E3 is going to be bursting at the seams with games

Renae

Unfortunately I think you're right... With a unnecessary Ratchet and Clank remake, fortunately there will good third party games.
My last hope is to see Rime in 2015 :)

Microsoft
- Quantum Break demo Yeah
- Cyberpunk 2077 gameplay reveal* 0% chance, probably hasn't even left planning stage
- The Division gameplay* yep
- Gears Remaster yep
- Halo 5 yep
- Rise of the Tomb Raider yep
- Scalebound gameplay maybe, either this or crackdown, I don't think both
- Crackdown gameplay see above
- Perfect Dark reboot teaser from Rare doubtful, below is more likely, one or the other, not both
- Battletoads reboot announced see above
- New Gears Of War teaser maybe
- NFL all games streaming announced sure why not
- Holiday 2015 Xbox One slim announced - $349 + Halo 5 pack in eh, last year had better deals than this

Sony
- Call Of Duty demo + PS4 bundle* maybe, if they actually have marketing
- Destiny expansion announcement* Probably
- Star Wars Battlefront demo + PS4 bundle* Yes
- Assassins Creed Victory demo* maybe, might be at MS conference
- Indie showcase with focus on No Mans Sky and Hellblade yes
- Bloodborne dlc announcement hopefully
- Uncharted 4 new demo + Story Trailer + Q1 2016 release date yes
- Sony Bend new horror IP trailer either this or GG new IP
- God Of War 3 remastered gameplay trailer No, 0% chance, TLOU was a bigger deal and didn't get a gameplay trailer, this won't show up at all
- God Of War reboot teaser maybe, doubtful
- New Playstation Vue channels + deals doubtful
- Immediate price cut to $349 possible
- FFXV demo + release date + timed exclusivity announced* maybe, maybe, no

My opinions

you are picking the wrong year to say that lol.

You missed obvious stuff like Street Fighter V, Level 5's PS4 project, Quantum Dream's PS4 project ( which hasn't been seen in nearly 2 years ), Media Molecules new project, Rime. The Tomorrow Children, etc. etc.

I'm the complete opposite opinion. I think this years E3 is going to be bursting at the seams with games

Maybe and it would be really neat if that was the case but I'm pretty skeptical. Sony appears to have realized that Q1 and Q2 are much better windows to release its first party games. There's no point competing against the media attention and the purchasing dollars that will be sucked up by the big annualized third party franchises when most of those holiday season consoles sales are for said third party games. It keeps the third parties happy and helps their first party have the field to themselves in Q1/2. PSX is the perfect platform to help do just this.

Adachi

Banned
There better not be a GOW 3 Remaster trailer at E3, that's just a waste of a couple minutes.

Also why are some people forgetting GG's game? Didn't Shinobi already say that this'll be at E3 or did I imagine that?

Circinus

Nintendo:

Wii U:

- Mario Maker (trailer, course creation demo, information on sharing levels)
- Yoshi's Wooly World (trailer)
- Xenoblade Chronicles X (trailer, gameplay demo)
- Star Fox (trailer, gameplay demo, coming November)
- Devil's Third (trailer)
- Shin Megami Tensei X Fire Emblem (trailer)

- Project Giant Robot and Project Guard will be incorporated in Star Fox
- Mario Kart 8 DLC pack 3 (trailer)
- New Animal Crossing (trailer)
- New 3D Super Mario (trailer + gameplay demo, coming in Spring 2016)
- Metroid teaser, in development at Retro Studios

3DS:

- Animal Crossing: Happy Home Designer (trailer)
- Fire Emblem if (trailer), coming to EU and NA in the first half of 2016

Sony Computer Entertainment, PlayStation

- Nice opening montage as always ^.^ (only thing that's consistently good for them imho)

- Star Wars: Battlefront gameplay (media briefing opener)
- Star Wars: Battlefront PS4 bundle announced
- Ratchet & Clank (gameplay demo + trailer. Release date: November 21)
- Ratchet & Clank PS4 bundle announced
- Uncharted 4: A Thief's End (gameplay demo + trailer. Release date: Spring 2016)
- Tearaway Unfolded (trailer, release date: August 12)
- Hot Shots Golf / Everybody's Golf trailer (release date: November 10)
- Assassin's Creed: Victory (trailer, release date: October 27)
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III (gameplay demo)
- Mad Max (trailer)
- Destiny: new expansion (trailer)
- Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain (trailer)

- Project Morpheus announcements:
--- Final name announcement and launch information (Sony/PlayStation Morpheus would be a good name imo)
--- Zindagi Games' VR game (trailer, coming in the first half of 2016)
--- Early look at SCE Japan Studio VR game
--- Early look at SCE London Studio VR game
--- Early look at Supermassive Entertainment VR game
--- Demo collection announcement (The Deep, London Heist, Jurassic Encounter, Street Luge, The Castle, Magic Controller, Toybox)
--- Hopefully PC compatibility will be announced (they don't need to make PC games for it, would just increase the value for me if developers could write software for Morpheus on PC and if you could use it on PC as well)
--- 3rd party games with Project Morpheus compatibility sizzle reel (EVE Valkyrie, The Assembly, War Thunder etc)

- Adam Boyes section with (I hope it won't be as underwhelming in terms of pacing and presentation as last year's E3 media briefing):
--- No Man's Sky trailer (it will be the same trailer like we've already seen before, except different planets and altered environments this time around. Will have Morpheus compatibility)
--- Independent games highlights and sizzle reel, featuring:
--- Volume,
--- ABZÛ
--- Pavilion
--- SOMA
--- The Forest
--- Hollowpoint
--- Firewatch (PS4 port announcement)
--- Hyper Light Drifter
--- Snow
--- Salt & Sanctuary
--- Trine 3: Artifacts of Power
--- Amplitude
--- Let it Die

- PS Vita sizzle reel, featuring:
--- Resident Evil: Revelations 2
--- Volume
--- Salt & Sanctuary
--- Bastion
--- Super Time Force Ultra
--- Hyper Light Drifter
--- Broken Age: The Complete Collection
--- Shantae: Half Genie Hero

- PSN Digital first-party games highlight:
--- Rime
--- Alienation
--- Everybody's Gone to the Rapture
--- Fat Princess Adventures
--- Kill Strain
--- Wattam
--- Drawn to Death
--- What Remains of Edith Finch
--- Wild
--- Guns Up!

- TV shows and film trailers:
--- New PlayStation original series announcement (produced by Sony Pictures Television, distributed by Sony Computer Entertainment through PSN)
--- Ratchet & Clank film trailer (release date: August 14)
--- Uncharted film teaser trailer

- Other:
--- PS Now coming to Android and iOS. First on Xperia devices, with other Android devices and iOS to follow
--- PlayStation Vue launching in North America, fall 2015

- Conference closer:
--- Guerilla's Horizon teaser

I will update with others later. =)

Bsigg12

I wonder if Capy will show up at Microsoft's conference to announce when Below is coming.

Oh and Elite Dangerous. For that matter I wonder what all Microsoft will do in a ID@Xbox section. I wouldn't mind seeing some crazy new indie titles.

Adachi

Banned
Maybe and it would be really neat if that was the case but I'm pretty skeptical. Sony appears to have realized that Q1 and Q2 are much better windows to release its first party games. There's no point competing against the media attention and the purchasing dollars that will be sucked up by the big annualized third party franchises when most of those holiday season consoles sales are for said third party games. It keeps the third parties happy and helps their first party have the field to themselves in Q1/2. PSX is the perfect platform to help do just this.

How would that be relevant? Even Q1 and Q2 games can and regularly are announced at E3, they could also announce games for holiday 2016, has all happened before.

There better not be a GOW 3 Remaster trailer at E3, that's just a waste of a couple minutes.

Also why are some people forgetting GG's game? Didn't Shinobi already say that this'll be at E3 or did I imagine that?

Theres zero chance it shows up at all.

EDIT: GOW remaster that is.

Gamescom will be better presented this year too. SCEE is simply better at that aspect.

The third party section can't be avoided at E3 though. You're going to see games at Sony's conference that you'll see at other publisher conferences. It's important to have them on stage, because it's about promoting the platform. Just like you want to see new games, Sony wants to show everything that it has coming, and that includes big franchises. Titles like Assassin's Creed, Call of Duty, Madden, Battlefront, and others, are all important for both Sony and Micrsoft. You're going to show what you can.

The way I view this issue is a bit different. The problem isn't necessarily that you have third party games given a lot of time, it's just that in the past two years, some people were fatigued with the ones being shown. That's not to say they're the ones with the only valid viewpoint, because Destiny has a lot of fans on GAF, and it's probably the main title that takes the brunt of that criticism. It still had over a dozen OTs on here. The other issue the focus tends to be with is franchises that have a lot of exposure.

Microsoft got away with many of their 3rd party sections because they went first and kicked off E3. It was fresh in terms of the event. Sony go last so we hear things like 'and you'll see more of this at the Sony conference' which is boring. Sony need to go first if they have a lot of repetitive content.

Why on earth can't SCEA put together a tight conference by the way? They always bugger it all up. It can't be hard to say 'Right we are only going to talk about the PS4 and Vita. We won't talk about the network unless something notable is happening'. Easy.

Nintendo:

- Boring, cringe-worthy Adam Boyes section where there are a lot of misleading "EXCLUSIVE CONSOLE DEBUT ON PS4" mentions

What the heck is misleading about stating exactly what the game is? Exclusive console debut = game appearing first on PS4 before anything else

how is that misleading?

How would that be relevant? Even Q1 and Q2 games can and regularly are announced at E3, they could also announce games for holiday 2016, has all happened before.

Sure, I'm not saying they won't show anything. Just that anything new they announce will be limited to short teaser trailers with a proper reveal coming at PSX because its better timed to push their big games. This is what they did with Bloodborne and are doing currently with Uncharted 4.

Circinus

So, wow it looks like SCE's E3 is going to be quite packed if my prediction list is going to be fullfilled. :p

Hopefully they'll manage to do a better job with pacing and presentation this time around. :)

Looking forward to the Ratchet & Clank gameplay though.

Hopefully it gets a nice showcase by SCEA. Because I find it weird how they didn't even put the great DRIVECLUB trailer in their E3 media briefing presentation last year, but then they went on to showcase Let it Die, which looked underwhelming in my humble opinion.

RPGamer92

Banned
So, wow SCE's E3 is going to be packed if my prediction is going to be fullfilled.

Too bad if it will be awful like last year. :(

What makes you say that? The only pretty much confirmed games for their show are Uncharted 4, Battlefront, and R&C. Shu admitted Powers was a mistake so I doubt there will be any TV stuff in their conference.

Conduit

Banned
So, wow SCE's E3 is going to be packed if my prediction is going to be fullfilled.

Too bad if it will be awful like last year. :(

IMO, Sony's last year E3 was great. They showed bunch of games. Well, that Powers part was a mistake.

Zukkoyaki

I wonder how Sony's conference last year would have been received if Project Beast didn't leak. That was objectively the biggest annoucement by far.

delSai

Hopefully it gets a nice showcase by SCEA, because you never know with them. SCEA might SCEA and might think it's more important to highlight some "exclusive PlayStation armour" in Destiny DLC or something than to highlight Ratchet & Clank. Last year, they didn't even put the amazing DRIVECLUB trailer in their conference lol, but they did show garbage trailers like Let it Die in their conference.

Which was my highlight last year.

Fhtagn

All I want out of E3 is Bloodborne DLC. More story and more chalices, please.

Anything else cool will be a pleasant bonus.

I hope we have a firm date for Journey PS4 by then as well.

Dark Souls 3 (or other From "Souls B Team" announcement) would be nice sometime this year.

Circinus

What makes you say that? The only pretty much confirmed games for their show are Uncharted 4, Battlefront, and R&C. Shu admitted Powers was a mistake so I doubt there will be any TV stuff in their conference.

What bothered me was the conference itself in terms of presentation and pacing (last year). Some parts were a bit dull at the PlayStation E3 2014 media briefing. If it's going like that again, then the conference might be a bit boring, but the content might still be exciting.

It isn't really that anything that isn't a game won't interest me, but I just want a great presentation with great content.

I don't know about that bit. Vue could actually end up being a big deal. One of the problems with going cable free is that web TV platforms are still restricted to a handful of less popular channels. With Sony's contacts and history in the TV space, its not inconceivable that they snag some big channels for their US launch. On the Xbox side actually being able to stream all NFL games would be a megaton for a lot of people. The best you can do right now is Sunday ticket which requires you to live in an area not served by DirecTV and excludes all the Thursday and Monday night games. They're obviously not going to spend 15 minutes talking about TV after the Powers/Xbox reveal disasters but they will definitely mention it if there's something big to announce.

Circinus

IMO, Sony's last year E3 was great. They showed bunch of games. Well, that Powers part was a mistake.

I think I will like the content and games at their E3.

But I won't like their media briefing in terms of presentation and pacing if they do it like last year.

Alright well, heres my predictions

MS
-Call of Duty Black Ops 3 - will either be here or Sony's up in the air at this point
-Assassins Creed Victory demo
-Forza 6 trailer
-Halo 5 campaign and multiplayer demo - will make up the bulk of the conference prob 20 minutes
-Tomb Raider demo
-Quantum Break story trailer
-Fable Legends / Windows 10 details
-indie sizzle reel
-Either Crackdown or Scalebound demo
-The Division demo
-New Rare game announcement
-Gears remaster announcement
-Gears 4 teaser

As they said, 1st party focus, more gameplay. Expect less announcements since they have a lot already announced that they need to show and their 2015 is full, and 2016 is announced pretty far in advance, doubt they want to repeat last year and start announcing 2017 games already

Sony
-montage
-Battlefront demo
-Uncharted 4 story trailer, set piece demo
-Uncharted collection
-Ratchet and Clank gameplay
-Bloodborne dlc trailer
-Street Fighter V fight demo, info
-MGSV trailer - no demo
-FFXV or KH3 demo - one or the other
-indie sizzle reel
-Maybe Gran Turismo 7 announcement
-Morpheus info
-Destiny expansion trailer - trailer only, no demo
-3rd party building the list announcements
-Arkham Knight Trailer - no demo
-Sony bend or GG new IP trailer
-Gravity Rush 2 + remaster PS4 trailer
-TLG teaser

More announcements than MS since most of their studios haven't announced anything, plus they haven't announced much into 2016, one new game announced will probably hit 2015 for the fall. God of War will be absent, will show up at PSX, Media Molecule will be at Gamescom.

I think aside from TLG, which I really do believe will show up, this is the most likely way the conferences will pan out.

Zukkoyaki

I think I will like the content and games at their E3.

But I won't like their media briefing in terms of presentation and pacing if they do it like last year.
I think that's the best way to put it. Parts of last year's presentation, in terms of how it was presented, were awful.

The Powers segment gets the most hate for obvious reasons but my personal least favorite part was the "Letters" section. That was silly and unnecessary. We don't need little skits in between trailers and footage. Just move on to the next one unless you have a developer out to discuss the game or make cool announcements about it. PSX was much better in this regard.

Just use that approach. Bring someone out to be like, "Check out our line-up of worldwide studios projects for the rest of 2015." Or, "let's take a look at some of the great and creative indie projects coming to PlayStation platforms." And let each game be shown back-to-back. Keep the skits and talking to a minimum.

I think that's the best way to put. Parts of last year's presentation, in terms of how it was presented, were awful.

The Powers segment gets the most hate for obvious reasons but my personal least favorite part was the "Letters" section. That was silly and unnecessary. We don't need little skits in between trailers and footage. Just move on to the next one unless you have a developer out to discuss the game or make cool announcements about. PSX was much better in this regard.

Just use that approach. Bring someone and to be like, "Check out our line-up of worldwide studios projects for the rest of 2015." Or, "let's take a look at some of the great and creative indie projects coming to PlayStation platforms." And let each game be shown back-to-back. Keep the skits and talking to a minimum.

Generally, it usually ends up being MS with the better actually presented conference, but Sony with the better actual material but poorly paced conference. For me at least

Euron

Alright well, heres my predictions

MS
-Call of Duty Black Ops 3 - will either be here or Sony's up in the air at this point Will be at Sony's
-Assassins Creed Victory demo Yes
-Forza 6 trailer Yes plus car on stage
-Halo 5 campaign and multiplayer demo - will make up the bulk of the conference prob 20 minutes Definitely. Will probably be a Locke demo and Big Team stuff will be unveiled.
-Tomb Raider demo Yes
-Quantum Break story trailer Probably
-Fable Legends / Windows 10 details I keep forgetting this exists. Yeah it'll probably be there.
-indie sizzle reel Yes
-Either Crackdown or Scalebound demo Scalebound is much more likely. For starters we actually know the developer. Will probably be released in the spring of next year.
-The Division demo Yes
-New Rare game announcement Battletoads is a given but might not be by them. I'm thinking we'll get a new Banjo game.
-Gears remaster announcement Remake. And yes. Only question is when it releases.
-Gears 4 teaser I think so. It might not release until 2017 but that hasn't stopped MS before.

Sony
-montage I think they're doing away with these now. They started with a Destiny trailer last year.
-Battlefront demo They'll either start with this or Uncharted.
-Uncharted 4 story trailer, set piece demo See above. Plus release date.
-Uncharted collection Yes
-Ratchet and Clank gameplay I hope so. Or hopefully at least a trailer.
-Bloodborne dlc trailer I would love this but I doubt there's anything to show so soon.
-MGSV trailer - no demo Yep. Song choice will be amazing, that's all I care about.
-FFXV or KH3 demo - one or the other Neither. It'll be at Square's conference if anything.
-indie sizzle reel More than a sizzle real.
-Maybe Gran Turismo 7 announcement At this point I don't think so. Probably a 2017 game. Though we may get a tech demo.
-Morpheus info Probably
-Destiny expansion trailer - trailer only, no demo Yes. And it will go on longer than it should.
-3rd party building the list announcements Yes
-Arkham Knight Trailer - no demo Yes
-Sony bend or GG new IP trailer Horizon by GG, will close the show.
-Gravity Rush 2 + remaster PS4 trailer Maybe
-TLG teaser Definitely not. I believe Verendus :(

MS:
-Tears, lots of tears.
-Complaints from Spencer on why people aren't buying an Xbone
-They give up
-Closing down Rare
-An guy in a Banjo costume comes on stage and Spencer beats it to death
-Halo 5 canceled
-Spends an hour an a half talking about hololense and Windows 10 and the press conference is saved.

Sony:
-Adam Boyes appears on stage and says "Fuck it, we can't live up to the hype!"
-Announces Powers Season 2 taking over half the conference.
-Every first party project indefineatley delayed.
-Final Fantasy VII remake properly announced

Nintendo:
-Iwata keeps saying "Please Understand" repeatedly for the entire Direct
-Xenoblade X American release canceled.
-Treehouse live demos all the games and its the thing people pay attention to the most

Verendus

Banned
Microsoft got away with many of their 3rd party sections because they went first and kicked off E3. It was fresh in terms of the event. Sony go last so we hear things like 'and you'll see more of this at the Sony conference' which is boring. Sony need to go first if they have a lot of repetitive content.

Why on earth can't SCEA put together a tight conference by the way? They always bugger it all up. It can't be hard to say 'Right we are only going to talk about the PS4 and Vita. We won't talk about the network unless something notable is happening'. Easy.
Because they're B+ players.

DJIzana

MS:
-Tears, lots of tears.
-Complaints from Spencer on why people aren't buying an Xbone
-They give up
-Closing down Rare
-An guy in a Banjo costume comes on stage and Spencer beats it to death
-Halo 5 canceled
-Spends an hour an a half talking about hololense and Windows 10 and the press conference is saved.

Sony:
-Adam Boyes appears on stage and says "Fuck it, we can't live up to the hype!"
-Announces Powers Season 2 taking over half the conference.
-Every first party project indefineatley delayed.
-Final Fantasy VII remake properly announced

Nintendo:
-Iwata keeps saying "Please Understand" repeatedly for the entire Direct
-Xenoblade X American release canceled.
-Treehouse live demos all the games and its the thing people pay attention to the most

That's a horrible prediction after reading all of if hahaha.

Kyoufu

Its already been revealed with gameplay, we know all there is to know about it. Theres nothing they could even show honestly. They aren't going to do a gameplay demo or something.

Oh I thought you were talking about GG's new game. Never mind.

I hope this year they finally stop talking about Vita.

Eolz

Is there a reason why so many posters in this thread leave Nintendo out of their predictions?
It's funnier if you don't leave anything out.

Is there a reason why so many posters in this thread leave Nintendo out of their predictions?
It's funnier if you don't leave anything out.

Because Nintendo doesn't do a conference and its hard to predict what they'll do due to the Direct format. It could be an hour or it could be a half hour etc. Whereas, Sony/MS have consistent times and formats.

But I still love my Vita.

I do think this will pretty much be a PS4 show with a brief Vita montage

Did they even talk about Vita last year outside of "and this indie game is also coming to Vita"

I suspect more of that.

Also Fuck it. Maybe they announce Type 0 for Vita now. That would be a hilarious and very Square thing to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom