• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Emma Stone is in Death Stranding leaked image , could be fake

aac.jpg
Fantastic!

RedAssedApe

Banned
they were able to do sleeping dogs because she hadn't gotten big yet. not really worth the money to get all these people's voices and faces in a game.

kojima's the draw

The evidence shown is probably fake but still got a feeling she might be in it. Kojima seems to be getting every star he crushes over. Idris Elba next annoucement.

-Horizon-

Gonna say real. Y'all have been telling me that Kojima has had that Hollywood hard on for a while and now he has Sony bags of money to make it a reality. It makes sense.

Genio88

Fake, unless Kojima really wants to bring Sony, which is already struggling financially, down hiring all this actors

DMONKUMA

Fake, unless Kojima really wants to bring Sony, which is already struggling financially, down hiring all this actors

Ummmm? I don't think that is correct.

Anyways I don't believe the image but it would be nice if Emma was in the game.

ZoyosJD

ELA shows nothing in particular that would give it away as a obvious Photoshop, but the low image size and 85% quality JPEG would would easily compensate for that.

That said the design is inconsistent. The goo is only on the eye using the exact same base pattern as with Mads, yet is not on the camo. Also the camo in this shot looks like actual military camo instead of the strange concatenation found for Mads and the others models.

It also appears the edge of the black goo around the eye overlaps the hair. The jawline also looks off which would be consistent with the goo around the eye being Photoshoped from Mad.

IDon'tBelieveYou.gif

Kinyou

In this day and age where iPhones have freaking 12 megapixel cameras it's really hard to take a potato quality leak seriously.

The model is far too detailed, definitely #TeamFake here. That said, it's totally possible that we'll be seeing more actors show up in DS, possibly even Emma.

I'll do you one better than a picture. [Volume Warning]

Holy shit, I was looking for that legendary clip. Thank you. XD

OT: Whether this is true or not, this shit-quality picture isn't good proof. Between that and how detailed it is despite said quality, I'm not convinced.

Pachimari

Probably fake but I seriously hope this is real. That looks so cool, and Emma Stone in a military getup is just all kinds of awesome.

Top Bottom