• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

EU PSN's 12 Deals of Christmas 2013 starts on Dec. 1st

bradigor

P4G will be a PS Plus freebie for next year. Mark my word. Chris mentioned holding off on buying P4G in a PS Plus post not the 12 Deals of Christmas post.

He said hold off buying for now, which practically confirmed it being part of this sale for me.

Raphael

God damn it!

Where is that post of his again - I was under the impression that it will be a freebie also. They have a tendency to have a sale for games that will be free - don't want to buy it to later hear it will be free.

What to do, what to do...

P4G will be a PS Plus freebie for next year. Mark my word. Chris mentioned holding off on buying P4G in a PS Plus post not the 12 Deals of Christmas post.

This.

I think P4G will be on next month's PS+ (which would be sweet) and we'll get a TearAway sale today!!! ^_^

Not that long left till we find out!!! :)

just out of curiosity, how come we didn't manage to find out all the deals before hand this year like last year? That was pretty cool, allowed me to plan all my holiday purchases with no worries.

Raphael

This.

I think P4G will be on next month's PS+ (which would be sweet) and we'll get a TearAway sale today!!! ^_^

Not that long left till we find out!!! :)

just out of curiosity, how come we didn't manage to find out all the deals before hand this year like last year? That was pretty cool, allowed me to plan all my holiday purchases with no worries.

Guys we already know it's persona. 19,99 € addit. - 10% for ps+.

EDIT: And TLOU for ps3 for 25€ I guess. Can't point exactly, as I have it in another currency.

ZeroX03

Banned
It is P4G, check the store. Cheaper now. The Last of Us is also half price.

I already own both. Can't see how a PS3/PSV owner wouldn't have both already, they're so fantastic. Congrats to all the people buying in advance.

Steroyd

God damn it!

Where is that post of his again - I was under the impression that it will be a freebie also. They have a tendency to have a sale for games that will be free - don't want to buy it to later hear it will be free.

What to do, what to do...

We usually know in advance unless it's 2 months or more out.

Can't find the exact one, but it was deals in the vein of this and it indicated to me to look out for Persona 4 Golden on sale rather than PS+

gogogow

Lol, this is Sony. They will discount P4G now and make it a PS+ game next month. But I think i'll buy it, even though I don't have time to play it...

kriskrosbbk

No crashes for me also . But when I hit campaign, I got easy medium and hard like I never played ...No "Resume" at all?!? Is this the issue you guys complained about? PS4

edit :wrong thread

RpgN

Omg, they actually went ahead and did it. They went with a bomb. I don't have enough funds with the last game but I'll get it sorted.

meh boring, doesn't everyone already have p4g? it's the reason I bought a vita to begin with.

You wash your mouth, persoonnaaaaaaaaaa!

Raphael

jmmMtRH.jpg

Was this the only post regarding P4? If yes, I don't know how we even thought it's free next month. Or was there also another one?

Deal 12:

The Last of Us (PS3)
Was €59.99/AU$89.95/£39.99, now €29.99/AU$39.95/£19.99
Additional 10% discount for PS Plus members

The Last of Us plus Season Pass bundle (PS3)
€37.49/AU$55.47/£29.99

Persona 4 Golden (PS Vita)
Was €39.99/AU$54.95/£29.99, now €19.99/AU$24.95/£14.99

Movie rentals:

United Kingdom:
The Purge
SD: Was £3.59, now £0.99
HD: Was £4.59, now £1.99

TLoU and P4G are the perfect price points.

Movie isn't too hot today, but P4G sale makes up for it...

Not the best way to go out, but they do another sale coming up soon, so perhaps that will feature some better deals...

cammy84

Yes!!! P4G sale. Definitely picking this up.
Tempted by the Everybody's Tennis & Golf games but I've never played them (Hot Shots in US) does anyone recommend them?

Steroyd

Yes!!! P4G sale. Definitely picking this up.
Tempted by the Everybody's Tennis & Golf games but I've never played them (Hot Shots in US) does anyone recommend them?

I recommend the series wholeheartedly, although one thing that pissed me off compared to Everybody's Golf World Tour (PS3), is that they locked the best clubs and balls behind paid for DLC, which is the biggest kick in the nuts for me.

Kaswa101

The Last of Us is brilliant, but I'd be surprised if many people haven't already played it lol.

As for P4, I'll wait for it on PS+ if anything. RPG's aren't my cup of tea. Good deals though.

What's exactly new in Persona Golden? I've played the first half on PS2 and watched the rest on Giantbomb and I'm kinda tempted to finish it for good.

I think I'll pick up Persona for that price. I've played Persona 3 FES on the PS2 but I didn't get all that far and I wasn't especially bowled over by it, but I'm happy to give it a whirl for that reasonable price.

Top Bottom