• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

EVO 2015: Street Fighter 5 Panel @ 2PST/5EST

Crocodile

Note that Combo said "Greatly Nerf" - the big issue isn't toning someone like USF4 Cammy down, it's that pulling a 3S Sean on a character is just bad for the game, period.

Right. As much as people seem to be loathe to admit it, sometimes the top tier of any fighting game NEED to be nerfed. It's just that there is a difference between balancing and taking a baseball bat to someone's kneecaps.

K.Sabot

CKOjYxNUsAAzCb6.jpg

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
‏@thisislijoe 44s44 seconds ago

New character !

Isomac

You still get 16 characters

Well yeah for 60€. I would understand better if it was all fighters pack or something and then it would have pick one character for free version too. Let's face it, it's F2P game you need to buy to play.

Tizoc

Ah well we got some good info in this panel and I am even mroe excited for SF5.
Just need to cryogenically freeze myself til 2016 sO i can play it.

convo

This audience is too small for an evo character reveal. Main stage should make it at least a bit more exciting.

SamVimes

I don't know how i feel about buffs over nerfs. Some stuff is just stupid and balancing a game around that is gonna make the whole game feel stupid. Remember Sagat cancellable st.lk? That was a load of fun, we should give someone an invincible dp that is safe on block to make up for that.

Top Bottom