• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Games Weekly | Nov 11-17 | EVO Champions Not Guaranteed

Fchamplooksgoodenoughtoeat.gif

This will never not make me chuckle.

Silky

Banned
Also, Kuma + Devil Gene = Flying laser bears.

Probably canon.

In other news, I hear Injustice PC port is having netcode issues, but otherwise the port is supposedly better/more optimized. Everything's in native 1080p

So there you have it; you have a supposedly decent, optimized port of a mediocre fighting game.

marn is a top player

HF player Jeff Schaeffer brought this idea up once, about maximum potential, and how bringing up your consistency is the key to top player skill.

For instance, Justin wong's Maximum potential is 10/10, and operates in the 8.75-10 range.

PR Rog is like 8.5-9.5.
Chris G is around 9-9.5.

Marn operates from 4.75-10.5.

[QUOTE="God's Beard!";89590362]Marn operates from 4.75-10.5.[/QUOTE]

I tend to agree with all that. When he is on a team and has people stirring him up he seems to be on the higher end of the scale.

Dahbomb

[QUOTE="God's Beard!";89590362]HF player Jeff Schaeffer brought this idea up once, about maximum potential, and how bringing up your consistency is the key to top player skill.

For instance, Justin wong's Maximum potential is 10/10, and operates in the 8.75-10 range.

PR Rog is like 8.5-9.5.
Chris G is around 9-9.5.

Marn operates from 4.75-10.5.[/QUOTE]
Marn has never been a 10.5 in his life.

Grecco

how marn made it to team WC is a mystery

and how team EC last spot will be voting instead of playing it out is super lame

[QUOTE="God's Beard!";89590362]HF player Jeff Schaeffer brought this idea up once, about maximum potential, and how bringing up your consistency is the key to top player skill.

PR Rog is like 8.5-9.5.
Chris G is around 9-9.5.

Marn operates from 4.75-10.5.[/QUOTE]

So Marn is Tracy McGrady/Vince Carter?

He did win TvC once though, I guess Tmac didn't win shit.

I'm -4.0 - 20.5

Marn has never been a 10.5 in his life.

he's won tournaments over justin wong in multiple games
he beat Daigo in a tournament with Dudley
current TvC world champion
won like 100k in sport betting or some shit
tied with Zhi for highest entertainment value in the FGC

Top Bottom